[FAQ] Failing/Redoing Dispatch Quests

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[FAQ] Failing/Redoing Dispatch Quests

Post by KFCrispy »

do dispatch quests that are failed always come back like they do Tactics?
GhostToast

Re: Dispatch Quests

Post by GhostToast »

not sure what you mean exactly. but if a dispatch quest fails, you do get to do it over again (at least as far i can tell this is without exception).
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Dispatch Quests

Post by KFCrispy »

that's what i was asking. thanks!
Avalionis

Re: [FAQ] Failing/Redoing Dispatch Quests

Post by Avalionis »

does that include the Wi-Fi quests? I kinda screwed up the Renegade Hunting quest...>.<
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

The renegade ones and training one you can keep doing over and over. It seems that some Wi-Fi ones will fail and not come back, like Balsam and Zahra. They failed for me because I couldn't go online to check their progress before they expired, but I'm assuming that even if someone had picked up the character and "completed" it, they would still have "failed", because they both reported they did visit another world and didn't find anything of interest or whatever.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

KFCrispy wrote:The renegade ones and training one you can keep doing over and over. It seems that some Wi-Fi ones will fail and not come back, like Balsam and Zahra. They failed for me because I couldn't go online to check their progress before they expired, but I'm assuming that even if someone had picked up the character and "completed" it, they would still have "failed", because they both reported they did visit another world and didn't find anything of interest or whatever.
...that doesn't seem right to me. I figured the quests success rate would depend on your character's level, stats etc. but not everyone can be on wi-fi before time runs out.

That Renegade Hunting mission that I sent Marcia on, when I started playing last night on the bus ride home, it said the mission was completed successfully...but when I got home to get a report, it stated that she got "lost in the Corridors and ran out of time", and that she failed the mission.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

did you check online for its progress? for general info on wi-fi quests, check out http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 59&t=10750