[FAQ] Resetting the language selection

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Enox

[FAQ] Resetting the language selection

Post by Enox »

Allright so i picked up my preorder of tierkreis earlier today, and i put it in my DS the moment i got to the car......to my surprise after the intro it gave me the option to play in english french and spanish.

At the moment i though "AWESOME!" because im from spain and ive always wondered what the game would look like in spanish, so i selected spanish just to see and i played a little, but now i cant get back to that language selection!

Now dont get me wrong i know spanish really well and technically i could play it in spanish, but ive played suikoden 1-5 and tactics in english and tierkries still has the voices in english even thought the text is in spanish...so it just feels a little awkward.
Anyone know a way to get back to that screen?

If there really is no way to reset it, this is a huge mistake on konamis part, i mean....what if i had bought the game used?!

EDIT: facepalm lol. If anyone is having this problem i finally figured it out. Hold the L and R button while the game loads as soon as you click it on the DS menu.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Reseting the language selection?

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks for the tip!