[Guide] Unite Attacks

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: [Guide] Unite Attacks

Post by patapi »

KFCrispy wrote:yeah we should try to provide more details than the descriptions in the game, since they are not very clear
Hmm, I agree. I was trying to stay as close as possible to the in-game's description in the opening list, but I guess we can always improve. It's kinda obvious the translators could only squeeze so much info in the game, due to space constraints (compared to how little space kanji took, in comparison).
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

So what are the most powerful/useful? On a physically powerful standpoint, I really liked Crodechild/Fredegund "Divine Edge" unite. It's incredibly powerful, and allows you to conserve MP for when you wanna use their True Falcon skills on bosses/hard enemies.

Tsaubern and Chein: "Lightning Lash" looks freaking awesome. I love how they just walk slowly towards the enemy and in a flash of ridiculous Dragonball-esque speed, the enemy gets torn up. Too bad Tsaubern isn't as useful as Chein.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it will be nice to group the support character unites separately... so we would have categories for 1 + support, 2 + support, etc
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Mascots (Autar and Numnu) damage 1 enemy and seems to do something big like 2x or 3x damage. Also, it can cause Fury to the enemy.
I just tested vs enemies strong vs pierce and weak vs slash and gave both of them pierce weapons since I couldn't give both slash or both strike due to their equipment limitations. For normal attacks, Autar w/197 atk did 311 dmg, and Numnu w/241 atk did 424 dmg. Their unite is ranging from 2800-3000+. I assume their particular unite is elementless since they're just sitting there throwing hearts... I am assuming being strong vs an attack element reduces damage by 30%. If so, their normal damage (if they both could use strike) would be around 1000...
However, now I'm fighting the Soul Eater and it seems to be doing 2x damage.

looks like Sisuca + Marica is 1.5x dmg and also seems to ignore attack element.

Selen + Jale looks like 1.2x dmg
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Shining Scalp has a chance to cause Bucket to any ally.

Royal Pride: Shams gets Fury, Manaril gets Alert
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

Matt620 wrote:Night's Veil causes Meruvis and Roberto to go unbalance, not Chrodechild
I believe Chrodechild does unbalance from this unite however one of her early and most useful marks is immunity to that status.

--edit--
After playing this again i did the unite before setting any marks and she didn't unbalance. :)
Stallion... aka Falcon Critical.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

Im thinking about replaying this game again and plan to abuse more of the unites this time, but is there any source indicate some multipliers? Like Royal pride seems to deal just 0.5x-1x
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

i took the original info from your source and update some news, feel free to correct them. Monster chosen for the tests is Underground as it has no strength or weekness againts any physical element.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... HdCaHNfa0E

Edit: sorry, forgot to unlock sharing option.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

awesome, thanks a lot! we can probably turn it into a proper guide now.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

glad it helps, to tell the truth, i needed it as well to make my decision on which party to form, only one good deed was the sharing.