[Guide] Recruitment Guide

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
XIII

Re: [Guide] Recruitment Guide

Post by XIII »

I've got a question, I think Zahra and Eunice might be missable if the third quest is chosen. My friend is asking me if there's still a way to recruit the two since they did the third quest first which took out the first two quests. Any response would be helpful ^^;
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

You have to do all 3 Quests, so no, they're not missable. They're even involved in some story events.
XIII

Post by XIII »

Ahh true, sorry about that. It's been awhile since I played the game lol so I don't remember much about it. Thanks for that Antimatzist! ^^
MsHanako

Post by MsHanako »

I need help! Rahorenga just appeared, and I want to wrap up as many recruits as possible. I can't get Gilliam to join, I guess because the sand monsters aren't in Fort Arc anymore. Also, the scenes with Ramin and Tsaubern appeared, but no quests popped up.
Does anyone have any advice? I'm so upset that I might have to restart! I have just about 10 people left to recruit, and I've leveled everyone to at least 45, even Darrow!!
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I am also having trouble. None of the quests for Mun-Tsang down have appeared with Moana and I just finished up all the action in the Crater. I've talked to all the people that i'm supposed to talk to, so I'm obviously missing something. Can someone please help me?

Yeah, so i feel really stupid. I was still in the middle of the utterly pointless and futile Luvias outings quest.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

not sure if anyone can offer any help.. the recruitment deadlines in this game are quite mysterious and depend on events that only can occur during certain times in the game.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

JanusThePaladin wrote:I am also having trouble. None of the quests for Mun-Tsang down have appeared with Moana and I just finished up all the action in the Crater. I've talked to all the people that i'm supposed to talk to, so I'm obviously missing something. Can someone please help me?
Same thing's happening to me. Any info would be appreciated.

And I just cannot recruit Namna either. I spoke to the damn green being before recovering the 3 Chronicals, and many times after. After storming Fort Arc, I asked him for a second time to join (which is apparently when he does join), nothing happened. Now I'm wondering around aimlessly, circling through to Bud season constantly in hopes he'll finally join.

I also can't get 'Cleanup in the Woodlands' to appear. I think the game hates me.

*sigh*
Your perception is your reality.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Well, managed to fix all my problems bar recruiting Namna. He just won't join :( And I'm super close to the end now - getting kinda worried that he won't join ever.
Your perception is your reality.
MikaChan

Post by MikaChan »

I have a problem with getting Luvais....Well, I fear I might have missed him.

It occured to me only recently that he is still missing since you need him for a few quests.
I missed meeting him in Greyridge before...but I could actually see the scene with him after the dessert appeared.
So I wonder if it is still possible to get him. So far he didn't show up at the HQ.

Maybe someone can help? ^^
LightPhoenix

Post by LightPhoenix »

For the Request From Gadburg quest when recruiting Mourgent, in addition to Chrode, Fred, and Yula, you also can not have Roberto in your party. You can have him in your party to trigger the discussion between Yula and Chrodechilde.
LightPhoenix

Post by LightPhoenix »

A Correction for Taj: The Magedom's room is not on the third floor (at least, prior to Fort Arc it isn't). It's in the second floor residence, off of the Tavern.
StvNash

Post by StvNash »

When can we actually recruit "Sotah"? I've done talking to her and get the option but she refused...
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

StvNash wrote:When can we actually recruit "Sotah"? I've done talking to her and get the option but she refused...
I could recruit him after the events at the Porpoise-clan.
StvNash

Post by StvNash »

Antimatzist wrote:I could recruit him after the events at the Porpoise-clan.
DO you mean after the event where we went to the coastal cave? If yes, I just finish it, but still can't recruit Sotah
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

StvNash wrote:
Antimatzist wrote:I could recruit him after the events at the Porpoise-clan.
DO you mean after the event where we went to the coastal cave? If yes, I just finish it, but still can't recruit Sotah
Maybe it depends on how often you've talked to him or how many entries are in his book...