Suikoden Tierkreis featured true rune?

Suikoden Tierkreis pre-release board.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Suikoden Tierkreis featured true rune?

Post by KFCrispy »

That title logo definitely depicts the featured new true rune for this game, particularly the red image between the english words "Genso" and "Suikoden". but unfortunately i'm at a loss at what the rune is.
Runemaster

Re: Suikoden Tierkreis featured true rune?

Post by Runemaster »

Hmm.. Now that youve mentioned it...

It DOES look like its a true rune.. It's still hard to tell what that rune is/ is all about since we still lack infos about the plot/chars..

But this is exciting...!!!
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
hotspot

Post by hotspot »

Well atleast i'm not the only one that thought that at first, but it seems more like the true rune is the strange symbol that resembles a slashed 108 above the genso suikoden and japanese letters.

I think the rune may have to do with defeat or something like that. who knows maybe it's the symbol for the zodiac sword?
"Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie..."~ Shu

Suiko-Kya-Cross
Forum about the Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage and the Chrono games.
○♦•¤Suiko-Kya-Cross○♦•¤
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

I highly doubt the True Rune is the Spear between "Genso" and "Suikoden" because its on the shoulderpad of the Hero!
I guess its the emblem of the townguards or something wich he is in. Or maybe his Rune is on his shoulderpad? Who knows :D

http://www.duefiumi.com/pictures/tierkreis01.jpg

Pretty obious. They ARE identical.

EDIT: Btw there is an "8" in the Logo of the Title. Perhaps 8-fold Rune? I doubt it, just speculating. But I really dont think they would use normal numbers for an archaic artifact :D

EDIT: It seem slike every townsgaurd has their own emblem, check the Hero's friends out

http://www.duefiumi.com/pictures/tierkreis03.jpg
bla
Lovecraft_elder

Post by Lovecraft_elder »

Whoa! You're right! There have been some pretty nice observations on these scans. Try to compare the "logo" to the room that is displayed on the bottom of 4th scan.
http://www.duefiumi.com/pictures/tierkreis04.jpg

In the first pic, we have Danash saying something. In the next, we get a clear view of the room. See the light that emerges from the ground? Well, in the 3rd pic, the whole room has been... destroyed. My guess is that the this is where some kind of True Rune is held, and someone (hero, villain) acquires/steals the Rune. Either, the destruction of the room is caused by the disapperence of the Rune, or the villain just want to show of his new aswome power.
"Everytime you try to drag real life physics into a fantasy setting, God kills a catgirl!" - Please, think of the catgirls!
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

Lovecraft_elder wrote:Whoa! You're right! There have been some pretty nice observations on these scans. Try to compare the "logo" to the room that is displayed on the bottom of 4th scan.
http://www.duefiumi.com/pictures/tierkreis04.jpg

In the first pic, we have Danash saying something. In the next, we get a clear view of the room. See the light that emerges from the ground? Well, in the 3rd pic, the whole room has been... destroyed. My guess is that the this is where some kind of True Rune is held, and someone (hero, villain) acquires/steals the Rune. Either, the destruction of the room is caused by the disapperence of the Rune, or the villain just want to show of his new aswome power.
Your right I didnt recognize it as being the same room!
Anyways in the room where its still fixed we see the Heros Emblem thingy again a bit top of the circle thing in the middle. Hard to see but just keep looking ^^ its a red square.
bla
Lovecraft_elder

Post by Lovecraft_elder »

Yup. There it is. It seems that the symbol on the armor of our hero could be more important than just a symbol. Who knows, perhaps the shoulder pads he's wearing is his "second outfit" - one that is received a bit late in the game?
"Everytime you try to drag real life physics into a fantasy setting, God kills a catgirl!" - Please, think of the catgirls!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah the main character wears the emblem... so whatever it is, it seems that the town or wherever he's from built a culture around it.

the 108 slash thing looks like a tower of some sorts.
mumbay

Post by mumbay »

Could that Tower be the HQ or can it be Toran Castle caused that look a bit like a tower as well as the Castle in Suikoden V because that had a tower as well. Maybe the emblem is the True RUne, it can be the crest of the kingdom and the run can be the jewel of the kingdom like the Sun Rune in Falena.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Looks like it IS an emblem.. But it could be a True Rune and an emblem at the same time, right?

*noticed something: The guy with a woman at the central pic looks like Freyjadour! lol!
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

Talking about true runes...why is the true wind rune one Suikoden Tierkreis site...

It is allways the wind rune, the symbol doesn't change so i don't think it is a reference to the series because if was a gag...i supose they would put more runes.

I check the other Suikoden games site, thinking that may be was a common serach engine...but no, is only in tierkreis page.

So...why is the true rune on Tierkreis site? Gag to the series or may be something more?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Definitely gag to the series.
suikodian

Post by suikodian »

Neclord X wrote:Talking about true runes...why is the true wind rune one Suikoden Tierkreis site...
Where is it shown?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Next to the "Search" field.
Paranoid

rune

Post by Paranoid »

IGN's description of the game : http://ds.ign.com/objects/142/14275824.html

says the adventure begins after what we know when the hero encounters a strange light, if that isnt a/is True Rune/Leknatt i dont know what could be guys

my 2 cents