Trailer Music

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
djeff

Trailer Music

Post by djeff »

Well I've been searching on the forum and it seems that nobody mentionned the music from one of the trailer of suikdoen V (the small one, 1822 Ko)...And I was just trying again and again to find where I hearded it before, without any success.
Then I listened again all the suikoden OSTs I own, and then I finally found it :
It's "touching theme" from the "Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~ Celtic Collection vol.2".
And damn that song is fire.
So I'm even more excited to play Suikoden V, cause perhaps the songs in it will be all the rearranged ones we can hear in the various suikoden arrange albums, which I'd think would be dope...
I always wanted to play Suikoden II with the rearranged versions of the songs in it....You know perhaps they could re-edit the game, just changing the score....Imagine the "reminiscence" song from the "Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~ Produced by Kentaro Haneda", instead of the one actually in the game....
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I really hope they use the "Moonlight Theme" song, I know the trailer had it but that's still no real garuntee(sp) on it. I felt like that song was a staple for Suikoden *g*
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Could you possibly tell us the track number? I've been looking for this particular song for a while, so I'd appreciate it.
djeff

Post by djeff »

The song is "touching theme", from the "Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~ Celtic Collection volume 2". It's the ninth one.

As for "reminiscence" from "Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~ Produced by Kentaro Haneda", the track is the 09th too.

I dunno if u were talkin to me, but well...
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

http://mp3.ichigo-yume.net/playlist-album_anime_a-l.php this site is for mp3 players so i dont know if it can help if you dont own a mp3 or i pod
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

Everyone should get Celtic Collections 1-3. They are magnificent.
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

You don't know how many times I've watched the trailer just to listen to the music... Its saved on my desktop.
Throw your life away for justice.
djeff

Post by djeff »

Well now that you know the song it'll be easier to listen to it ;)
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Eh, it seems that this was a tune from the original Suikoden.

Any idea during which part of the game was it played?

Edit: Nevermind. Now that I've listened to the tune in its entirety, it's definitely a tune from the first game. Very clever editing.
Iku

Post by Iku »

question question!...........
umm how do i listen to it umm do i need to subscribt?
Pay?
have an mp3 player
buy it?
umm help please!
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
djeff

Post by djeff »

Well you can do a search on some p2p program...I mean, it's only ONE song.