So who are the *confirmed* returning characters?

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
nephlabobo

So who are the *confirmed* returning characters?

Post by nephlabobo »

Lots of speculation in this forum .... but I've just started reading about this today.

So - who's confirmed?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Killey, Lorelai, Georg Prime, and Viki. Jeane was spotted by Sars as one of the characters that would be revealed at the main site, so take that however you want. Although Leknaat is featured on one of the covers for the limited edition DVD (and the disc itself), that does not confirm her appearance.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Georg Prime, Lorelai, Killey and Viki are confirmed through the Characters section of the official site. Translations by dmx/jainsafel are available in the Weblog section.

Jeane was confirmed on the King's blog. And Leknaat has her image all over the preorder bonus, so we might as well include her in the list.

Fun fact: While some of them might have appeared in the other titles, all of them appeared in S2.
dryst00

Post by dryst00 »

hmm i know killey is obsessed with sindar [cyndar in s3] but isnt Lorelai looking for them also in s2 when u go to gregminster? just a thought but maybe 5 goes a little more indepth into the mysterious sindar?
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

dryst00 wrote:hmm i know killey is obsessed with sindar [cyndar in s3] but isnt Lorelai looking for them also in s2 when you go to gregminster? just a thought but maybe 5 goes a little more indepth into the mysterious sindar?
There should be some Sindar ruins in the Queendom.

Source
patapi wrote:Fun fact: While some of them might have appeared in the other titles, all of them appeared in S2.
Well, maybe V will take long enough for two adult Vikies to be in the same time-frame. I'd like to see that.
[evil laugh here]
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

The tower in the trailer also looks as if it is Sindarin. I'm almost positive that the new HQ will be of sindarin nature.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

hmm did SARS overwrite the falena page? cuz it talks about Harmonia.

I'm pretty sure when Lorelai and Killey see each other in S2, they refer to Lorelai ditching him or screwing him over in Falena when they were looking in/for Ruins together.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that in Suikoden V, we'll learn what happened between Lorelai and Killey. And yes, the HQ looks quite "Sindar". I'm sure that with some of the ruins that we've seen in the trailers, and with the fact of Lorelai and Killey being part of the cast, we'll learn more of the Sindar race. We may even see an actual Sindar person.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

More than likely the Fog Ship Guide (or the person that created him, rather) was a Sindar. Leknaat telling him/her/it to return to the Eternal Capital, which is the same place as the Sindar settled, points at this.

If someone feels like arguing this, please do so in another topic, not here.