The Third True Rune

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

BTW, you've missed:

19. Rune of Change
20. Circle Rune
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

There's no need to type out these long list of the known True Runes and their present and past bearers. All of this information is right here at Suikosource. http://www.suikosource.com/history/truerunes/
Not to be an ass, but not EVERYONE in the forums know that. Hence the asinine and useless posts, that ask questions about something that could be found in one of the guides or characters information. People are just LAZY.

There is a tiny chance that one of them would be willing to look in this specific thread, before starting a new topic about it.

Thanks for that link.
LGM

Post by LGM »

Going back to the topic of the third true rune (total speculation here, but I think its valid), could it be under Georg's eyepatch?
Doo-Doo-D-Doo, Doody-Doody-Doody-D-Do....
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

that dosent really make sense,because then what happened to it? would a true rune really go in someones eye? I would say 95% impossible with georg having the 3rd true rune

but getting back to speculating, I think the third true rune will rival the sun rune in some way, it would be great if the cloaked woman has it
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

son_michael wrote:that dosent really make sense,because then what happened to it? would a true rune really go in someones eye?
It's possible to bear a true rune on any part of your body, but Georg does not have a True Rune so you can take that from 95% to 100%.

Also, the clocked woman's name is Zelase.
I hope everything is going delicious.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Besides, I wouldn't want to fight against a lvl 61 Georg Prime with tank defense, high tech, AND a true rune lol.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

LGM wrote:Going back to the topic of the third true rune (total speculation here, but I think its valid), could it be under Georg's eyepatch?
Georg probably keeps his extra stash of cheesecake inside his eyepatch. I mean, if he keeps it anywhere else during intense combat, it's gonna get all crushed and damaged. Inside his eyepatch is the only logical place to keep such fragile dessert items safely.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

LOL sars

yea..I bet georg's body is full of cheese cake! but I really dont think it would be in his eye
SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

Hahaha... Im sure he don't want his cheeseccake to be taken in combat so hide it in the safest place he knew, his eyepatch.
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

in suikox forum were speculating that those 3 runes are the sun rune combined (i think thats the most likely one) that there are 3 pieces.
bla
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

it may be possible ...
since look at the sign of Sun rune behind the SUIKODEN V title
if you compared it to the one that Arshetat has, it looks a bit different ....
Arshetat one only looks like a cross
but the one behind SUIKODEN V title has a cresent
kelvin loves suikoden
killey

Post by killey »

Wouldn't it make more sense for the three runes to be part of another rune? Like the sun rune (the cross), the dawn rune (that yellow bit on the left) and the third rune (Im gessing the Star/Moon rune or somethin like that only problem is there already is the Blue Moon Rune and the Night Rune) is the crescent - which then form the actual true rune which would be like the rune of light or time or something like that.
GoletZ

Post by GoletZ »

killey wrote:Wouldn't it make more sense for the three runes to be part of another rune? Like the sun rune (the cross), the dawn rune (that yellow bit on the left) and the third rune (Im gessing the Star/Moon rune or somethin like that only problem is there already is the Blue Moon Rune and the Night Rune) is the crescent - which then form the actual true rune which would be like the rune of light or time or something like that.
I don't think so because it's said that there will be 3 new true runes in S5 not 3 piecies of one new..or sth like that
NAY !!! ^_^
killey

Post by killey »

Im not doubting you or anything but could someone post a link to the official announcement of there being three true runes? Thanks
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

this is the best link I could find{although I didn't look very long}

you can be sure that the info you seek is somewhere on suikox

here's what I found on suikox

sun, Rune Its Look and Powers

just scroll down