Troy

Closed with the release.
TheBoundlessDream

Troy

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

Is it possible that Troy might return? or something concerning him? that way we could learn more about him. that would be kool
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Wraith

Re: Troy

Post by Wraith »

TheBoundlessDream wrote:Is it possible that Troy might return? or something concerning him? that way we could learn more about him. that would be kool
OMG the Troy fanboys are coming!

No, I do NOT want to see him again.He's dead.
cathy

Post by cathy »

I thought Troy died after the hero4 dueled with him. If I could remember, he prefered to drown himself on his ship, which sunk, rather than going with the hero4
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

cathy wrote:I thought Troy died after the hero4 dueled with him. If I could remember, he prefered to drown himself on his ship, which sunk, rather than going with the hero4
yup, he died.
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

If I recall correctly this story should start before, and end after S4. Or am I wrong?
[evil laugh here]
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

KoyuRedd wrote:If I recall correctly this story should start before, and end after S4. Or am I wrong?
You are right as I will be in the case that they show him in the past...

I said that Troy was too good to waste, and in flashback form or another he will return, we get to find what all this Sea God business is all about.

If, you get to see him in Rapshodia of course.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

I'm still confused on what makes Troy so good that he was wasted in Suikoden 4. He didn't seem like much to me. But, yes, there is a possibility that Troy may make an appearance in Rhapsodia. He was supposedly a great naval captain, which I could not tell from the game, but oh well. Anyway, he may make a cameo appearance since the game should span a few years.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

People have talked about Troy's ins and outs in the following thread:

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2766

This thread should really stick to Troy relating to Rhapsodia . . . not that there's much to say on the topic.
TheBoundlessDream

"OMG the Troy fanboys are coming!

No, I do NOT want to see him again.He's dead."

Dont have to be an ignorant ass about it >_>
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

TheBoundlessDream wrote:"OMG the Troy fanboys are coming!

No, I do NOT want to see him again.He's dead."

Dont have to be an ignorant ass about it >_>
I was just joking...I don't think ignorant is the right word to use.

I forgot Rhapsodia was also going to be before the war so we might see him again.I personally don't want to though.
the begining

Post by the begining »

show me the link where u see troy
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

I personally believe he had a fitting death, and I'm glad he's dead. However, I don't think there was that much character development with him (or with many of the other characters) so I would like to see some scenes that take place before Suiko4.
Purr.
TheBoundlessDream

Oh sorry..

I would like to see him back as a playable character, if not a mini story like they did with Luc in III.

linkerman88

Post by linkerman88 »

i guess ... mayb Troy never die at the end of the S4 .. maybe .. he was found at a shore and being heal back to health ..... LoLx ..
BlueMoonRune... Shine ur Etenal Light upon the Weaklings ...
Anamanaguchi

Re: Troy

Post by Anamanaguchi »

Wraith wrote:
TheBoundlessDream wrote:Is it possible that Troy might return? or something concerning him? that way we could learn more about him. that would be kool
OMG the Troy fanboys are coming!

No, I do NOT want to see him again.He's dead.
There is probably about 10 Troy fanboys in the world. So no worries. I hate it when people try to make up stupid speculations like dead characters somehow coming back.. it's rediculous.