The Death of... [Spoilers]

Closed with the release.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Geddoe was not alive at the time.He's about 117 years old in S3.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Geddoe was born in IS 364 and Wyatt Lightfellow was born in IS 384. We don't know when the Flame Champion was born, but I doubt he would be around during Rhapsodia's timeline. Of course, we don't know how long Rhapsodia will span, but probably not that far.

Seeing that Windy and her posse went all the way out to the Grasslands in search of the Souleater, they probably went to the Island Nations at some point in time.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Geddoe was born in IS 364 and Wyatt Lightfellow was born in IS 384. We
don't know when the Flame Champion was born, but I doubt he would be
around during Rhapsodia's timeline. Of course, we don't know how long
Rhapsodia will span, but probably not that far.

Seeing that Windy and her posse went all the way out to the Grasslands in
search of the Souleater, they probably went to the Island Nations at some
point in time.
hmmm...;Maybe you'll see her looking for the Fog Ship as a cameo :D
Windy: Where's that Fog Ship...?
Keryl:......

Its a thought..
Semtex

Post by Semtex »

The obvious returning villains would be Neclord (zzzz) Windy (doubtful) and Yuber (if they don't bring him back, they're fools).

I really want to see more of the Pesmerga/Yuber story, and I would also like to find out more about Jeane and Viki. They've just left the characters pasts unexplained for too long, its about time they did what the fans want and actually thought up some backstory for them.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Semtex wrote:The obvious returning villains would be Neclord (zzzz) Windy (doubtful) and Yuber (if they don't bring him back, they're fools).

I really want to see more of the Pesmerga/Yuber story, and I would also like to find out more about Jeane and Viki. They've just left the characters pasts unexplained for too long, its about time they did what the fans want and actually thought up some backstory for them.
In the final game, man...in the final game...
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Do you think this will be the fifth suikoden game or will it be an intermediate game like the suikogaidens. I was also thinking that these people were the faction that captured and killed Warlock. You've seen the Island Nations in the game. I hope we finally get to see Kannakan as I think it was being mentioned since the first Suikoden. Since the Toran area and grasslands area have already been covered I would assume that Suikoden Tactics if that's what we are calling it will focus on Gaien, the Queendom of Falena and the Southlands. Suikoden 4 was about the island nations and Kooluk and we never saw Gaien.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

In my view, they would have called in Suikoden V, if they intended to have this as a main installment. So, I'm hoping that it's not. The change in subgenre is far too drastic, and with a named main character, I doubt it.

We will probably get to enter Gaien and/or Kooluk mainlands. The recently revealed Port Mercet should lie in either of those two realms.
sybillious

Post by sybillious »

no, since sIV happened 150 years before sI; geddoe wouldn't be born for about another 38 or so years, timelinewise. rumors say that rhapsodia occurs seven years *if i understood correctly* prior to the events of sIV, so geddoe won't be making an appearance in any form.

*ged was 112, not 117 in sIII*