Key Suikoden development team members (including Murayama) working on brand-new Suikoden-like title: Eiyuden Chronicle

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Jacomo

Re: Key Suikoden development team members (including Murayama) working on brand-new Suikoden-like title: Eiyuden Chronic

Post by Jacomo »

There's still a way o go, but I think 3rd or 4th place is possible...
Moste funded Video games:

#1 Shenmue 3 - 6.3M $
#2 Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - 5.5M $ (Castlevania)
#3 Torment: Tides of Numenera - 4.2M $
#4 Pillars of Eternity (formerly Project Eternity) - 3.9M $
#5 Mighty No. 9 - 3.8M $ (Mega Man)
#6 Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes - 3.6M $

I hope they reach all strech goals, new announced back story novel sounds VERY interesting, 4M is reachable imo...
JuveLeo

Re: Key Suikoden development team members (including Murayama) working on brand-new Suikoden-like title: Eiyuden Chronic

Post by JuveLeo »

They got until the 31st to achieve that i believe. It'll be tough, but it's doable. To be honest, i didn't think they would to this well. It's astonishing really.
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

With just a little over 2 hours to go, Eiyuden Chronicles is currently sitting at 855% of its initial goal. Not only that but it's currently the 5th most funded video game in KS history AND its now the highest funded video game EVER in Japan! LET'S F##KING GO!! I wonder what other records it can break in the last 150 minutes? Obviously it's a shame it's not in the Suikoden universe but from the few snippets I've seen it defo looks like a worthy successor! What do you guys think?
Jacomo

Post by Jacomo »

$ 600

Aaaaaaand... it's gone :roll:

I didn't expect it to raise 4.5M, but I'm so exited that all strech goals were reached.
Can't wait for 2022 :D
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

Jacomo wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:25 pm $ 600

Aaaaaaand... it's gone :roll:

I didn't expect it to raise 4.5M, but I'm so exited that all strech goals were reached.
Can't wait for 2022 :D
3rd most funded game of all time on Kickstarter! I'm with you, I'm so pumped for this game to come out!

I'll getting this for the PS5. Anyone else getting console versions or PC?
JiN88

Post by JiN88 »

PC.

There's still a planned companion game that will keep us busy prior. A last minute pledge of 7$ was added. In case you missed it like me, it'll be purchasable later when it comes out.
YoungMasterSnowe

Post by YoungMasterSnowe »

If you look this game up online. It’s says it’s not a suikoden game because he can’t do that. But it also says it’s in the series.... so this game may not be suikoden or actually in the series but I wanna say they’re in the same universe at least.