Alliance Alive by creator of Suikoden

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
KatoneVi

Alliance Alive by creator of Suikoden

Post by KatoneVi »

Just an FYI to everyone that the creator of Suikoden 1, 2, and 3 (Yoshitaka Murayama) has came back into working on JRPG. Here is the next game he is creating : The Alliance Alive

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/10/19 ... -murayama/

Not a Suikoden game.. nor does it feel like one, but it's food for thought. You guys might be interested. Missing Suikoden 1 a lot.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Alliance Alive by creator of Suikoden

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Well if it comes out here I'll give it a whirl even if the trailer told me next to nothing...
Barbarosa: A magic soldier of the Night Crows. Her life was once saved by Ursula’s father, to whom she swore loyalty.
Oh, so that's what happened after he fell from Gregminster Palace... and masquerading as a female to boot.

And there's a mage called "Jean" you say...?
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:
Barbarosa: A magic soldier of the Night Crows. Her life was once saved by Ursula’s father, to whom she swore loyalty.
Oh, so that's what happened after he fell from Gregminster Palace... and masquerading as a female to boot.
He succeed in the Japanese dream, he became the little girl :lol:
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Oh that's pretty exciting. I will try it out too if it comes out here.