Suikoden content in Super Bomberman R Online

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Antimatzist

Suikoden content in Super Bomberman R Online

Post by Antimatzist »

So in season 3, they now introduce a Hero-Bomber which is based on Riou from Suikoden II:
https://www.konami.com/games/bomberman/ ... s_season3/

They also have some icons, poses, music etc. based on Suikoden.

I always thought it would be a no-brainer to include also Suikoden characters as cameos, so this is a welcome change. It is also a nice coincidence that this happened on the game's 23rd birthday. THis doesn't mean anything for the series' future, but at least somebody at Konami remembered that Suikoden existed.
JuveLeo

Re: Suikoden content in Super Bomberman R Online

Post by JuveLeo »

I had no clue they even updated this game. I haven't played it since 2019. But yes, nice to see someone in Konami remembered Suikoden.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

JuveLeo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:38 am I had no clue they even updated this game. I haven't played it since 2019. But yes, nice to see someone in Konami remembered Suikoden.
I must point out that this is a "different" game. It's a free download on every console and PC. You cannot access the Suikoden stuff in the normal version.of Super Bomberman R.
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

Well, that's kinda stupid lol.