buying sealed Suikoden 1 and 2

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
re_pax31

buying sealed Suikoden 1 and 2

Post by re_pax31 »

I want to buy sealed copies of Suikoden 1 and 2 for a good price...

I know how expensive these games are, so please let me know if there is anyone who is willing to sell their copies to me...

I will pay via PayPal.. thanks! :)
Mikain Clan King

Re: buying sealed Suikoden 1 and 2

Post by Mikain Clan King »

I think I saw one sealed Suikoden 2 on Ebay for $118 a couple days ago, I think its about done so hurry up over there.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
re_pax31

Post by re_pax31 »

@ Mikain Clan King

I think it ended already. Currently there is a Suikoden II there, but it will end for about 8 days or so. Can you suggest other sources?
Mikain Clan King

Hmm...I only know of one other place where you can get it but Its pretty much illegal unless you own the game...and there is a program you have to download (for free) but if you don't have the old version, which I dont think you can get anymore, you can't make it a PS1 disc only for computer.
-Han Cunningham

-Leon Silverburg
re_pax31

Post by re_pax31 »

I saw a couple of copies on eBay, I'm a collector so I'll just try my luck there, :D
Mikain Clan King

Yeah I'd rather have the discs too, I just hope mine never stop working...but one day they might come out with something revolutionary that will make discs fall out of use...the only way Suikoden would live is if Konami comes out with a 'Greatest games of all time' thing 8) that would work on whatever they have in use then...but otherwise computers with emulators and the games ISO will be the only thing untill then :cry: ...maybe future games will be the games script in a protected flash drive type thing, but then again companies probably wouldn't dare only making computer games because they wouldn't get millions of dollars from their consols...unless all consols have USB ports :| ...

Anyway good luck biding :D
-Han Cunningham

-Leon Silverburg