Suikoden II, Where to Buy?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Sazar

Holy....

Post by Sazar »

I have all of the games and all of the cases and all of the booklets
(except for suik1)....

I didn't realize how valuable they were...
Too bad my suik 1 is scratched so bad now...
I must really get a cleaning kit for them..

Suik2 plays fine though....
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Lucky for me my Mom bought Suikoden and Suikoden II for me so I didn't have to spend my own money.

(Got them for Christmas)
darkness knight

i have a ps1 with the modd chip and suikoden 1,2

Post by darkness knight »

i have a ps1 and have many games on it around 50 and star ocean the second history wich is a rare also,suikoden 1 are just copies but they work perfectly like originals believe me i already played suikoden 2 like 5 times and if ur suikoden 2 game scratches out u can just make a copy of it and play it again im thinking about selling it on ebay because suikoden 2 its special alright but im not into games anymore,does anyone knows if i should put it in ebay or what....ill look the list of games that i have (all of them are either japanese games or not original just copies but i assuere u that they all work perfectly) but what i want to know its do u guys think its convenient to put it up at ebay?
Thë®ë å®ë ÞëøÞlë whø ƒølløw thëî® d®ëåm§...ßüt tø më d®ëåm§ å®ë d®ëåm§..nøthîng mø®ë
seaofholes

Post by seaofholes »

Gamestop.com has a feature allowing you to search for a game at any Gamestop within a 200 mile radius of your zipcode. It found a store that had a copy in stock (with case and instructions) for only $59.99. They'll even ship it to a Gamestop near you so you can just pick it up.

If you get lucky, it's much preferrable to spending over a hundred dollars on an eBay auction.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

SUikoden I and II are coming out on PSP anyway.
Strategy is the key to victory!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thats not gonna help him if he cant read japanese

the psp suikodens are only being released in japan
Xain

Post by Xain »

They'll even ship it to a Gamestop near you so you can just pick it up.
You mean you just ask them to ship closer and they'll do it?
Iku

Post by Iku »

im english and am faced with two problems i decided if i was gonna buy them all id get them all american cos 3 never came out here so......
im trying to find a sheap suikoden 2 but delivers to england (god) oh yeah i have completed it i just want it American
seaofholes

Post by seaofholes »

Xain wrote:
They'll even ship it to a Gamestop near you so you can just pick it up.
You mean you just ask them to ship closer and they'll do it?
Yes. I might have just talked to a particularly nice guy, but he didn't act like it was anything out of the ordinary. I don't know if it's a standard procedure, though.
darkness knight

the suikoden games

the copies of suikoden games are in english i copied them when i had the original games just in case they messed up
Thë®ë å®ë ÞëøÞlë whø ƒølløw thëî® d®ëåm§...ßüt tø më d®ëåm§ å®ë d®ëåm§..nøthîng mø®ë
darkness knight

ok

the games are in english but now i dont know.....because if i sold the ps2 i would sell the valkyrie profile and that one is original....along with copies that really work that are from games like final fantasy 7, suikoden 1-2 star ocean and xenogears (all of them copies just valkirye profile original) so what do u think guys help me make a decision here should i sell my ps with the chip?
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Darkness Knight, there's no need to triple post. I got rid of the third one but refrain from double and triple posting in the future.
Purr.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Please use the edit button if you want to add something to a previous post rather than double posting, thanks.

The edit button can be found at the top of your post.

EDIT: Pollensalta was faster. That also probably explains why I couldn't delete the third post >_>

edit by Pollen: I win! :D
edrich3

Post by edrich3 »

If you do a search on ebgames...they will tell you if any store in a 200 radius has a used copy in the system.
Darian

Post by Darian »

edrich3 wrote:If you do a search on ebgames...they will tell you if any store in a 200 radius has a used copy in the system.
Yep, I found one about 30 miles from me that had one and drove there today...

... and just my luck, somebody else decided to go and buy it the exact same day that I did and they got there first. I mean, for all intents and purposes, they've had this thing for the last 4-6 years and somebody decides on the same day that I do to get it, too... I'm having a hard time being pissed off because it's just so bizzarre. O_o