Rhapsodia

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

alright just bought the strategy guide and the game, lol after sonmichael already finished it. I still have a busy schedule until Christmas. I'm going to go over the strategy guide then start playing soon. SOON!!!!

Coming soon...
A truckload of posts in the rhapsodia gameplay questions....
haha!
Strategy is the key to victory!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Im taking my sweet time with Rhapsodia,im only in the middle of the game,1 battle could be a half hour and since I wanna do as many side quest as I can and level up every one equally...theres no way im gonna be done with this game anytime soon...
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

I'm assuming you can get an S rank in every battle right? There's no special scenarios where you can't win or can't get an S rank right?

I'm not accepting anything less than S rank even if i have to play the battle like 100 times over.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yea,you can get an S rank in every battle

I havent gotten 1 S rank yet... :oops: ITS IMPOSSIBLE!! :x :(

trust me...after you see how long 1 battle takes,you wont be trying for S ranks

however if your insistant on only getting S ranks...youll probably pass the first board after a week or 2........

if you find a sure fire way of getting an S rank,please pm me and let me know!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Forget an S rank just try keeping your optional characters from dying permanently. If you're like me you'll spend most of your time redoing levels because of that, not because of your rank.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Suikoden 3 is beginning to get rare, Ive seen the price rise on ebay from averaging 20 bucks and now it is around 30+ (used)
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

umm i opened up my tactics game today cause my holiday started early from a transit strike.

The game box had the game AND a music CD with 13 songs.
everyone else got this right?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Right, the first run of Suikoden Tactics has a limited edition soundtrack from old games and Rhapsodia.
Dark Fox

Post by Dark Fox »

Woo! I have just purchased the North American version, i hope it comes tomorrow or i'll have to wait untill after Christmas... Damn. (I am from the UK and own Swap Magic) 8)
"I, Dark Fox have been commanded to hunt fugitives from the law!"
Squee_McSquiggles

Post by Squee_McSquiggles »

MatildaWhiteKnightLeader wrote:umm i opened up my tactics game today cause my holiday started early from a transit strike.

The game box had the game AND a music CD with 13 songs.
everyone else got this right?
I did just this morning. Sadly, my PS2 is in another state, but even if I hate the game, I'll still be happy just with the soundtrack.
Quincy

Post by Quincy »

Got it for christmas but missed something in Suikoden 3 so now I am going back and replaying all the other games so that I can load my data onto Suikoden 4, and then transfer to Tactics...
Night

Post by Night »

You can't load any data into Suikoden 4.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away