I got suikoden 2 *yay*

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Darian

Post by Darian »

I have a good finding suikoden II story.

So I find a Gamestop about 30 miles from that has one used copy. I drive down there and -- just my luck -- another person decided to put in hold that same morning and beat me to it. They had had this thing for all of 4-6 years most likely and somebody decides to put it on hold the SAME DAY I decide to go buy it? It was too crazy for me to be missed, but needless to say, I was dissapointed.

So anyway, I called every day for four days to check if this person had picked and -- just my luck *wink* -- he/she never did! On the fourth day I called, they said his/her hold was up, so I sped down there and grabbed it for $60. It's in a generic case and lacks a manual, but it's SUIKODEN II; I was overjoyed. I played it almost nonstop for two weeks doing everything I could possibly do, getting everything I possibly could, and finally beat it (I hadn't beaten it back when it was new and I used to rent it EVERY WEEKEND :p). I plan on replaying it shiortly. :)

I'm even going to transfer it to a fire-proof safe-box where all the important papers and such are kept. :p
xnostalgiax

Post by xnostalgiax »

I bought the game when it came out, for $39.99 at Wal-mart. After beating it, it got stolen, so a few years later a friend of mine who worked at gamestop bought it for 30$ and mailed it to me. That one got STOLEN also..... sheesh. But i remember picking up Wild Arms 2 for $9.99 at Best Buy.
chinista

Post by chinista »

i bought both suikoden 1 and 2 for a high price. suikoden 1 was my very 1st game ever and suikoden 2 was a favorite. it brings back memories because i originally wanted to buy vandal hearts but ended up purchasing suikoden since VH was out of stock. i never regret buying suikoden 1st.
sabaku_no_gaara

Post by sabaku_no_gaara »

i treasure my suikoden more than my ps
ALONE..... i love myself.....
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

sabaku_no_gaara wrote:i treasure my suikoden more than my ps
Hmmmm so you like looking at the disc even if you had no system to play it on?
nuizilla

Post by nuizilla »

sabaku_no_gaara wrote:i treasure my suikoden more than my ps

HAHAHA!!! So do i !!!!!

My suikoden II came from EBAY ,about 160 $ (very high...)

but i love it, and all of them,too
(-_-")("-_-)
Quantact

Post by Quantact »

I have two copies of Suikoden I. One my friend borrowed and I thought lost, so I bought one at a bargain bin at a local Blockbuster. Then the original one was found. The second game I bought new at Best Buy when it came out, but it got lost somewhere. I got acquainted with someone online who offered to sell it to me at $25, but I told him its true value, and he sold it to me for $60, rather than the $120 it was worth at the time. I also bought my PS2 from that fellow...
kiowa65

Got it when it was new...

Post by kiowa65 »

Like a previous poster had done, I bought Suikoden 2 when it first came out for $39.99. I bought it because I had bought Suikoden previously and just enjoyed it so much I had to get the sequel. :D
chinista

Post by chinista »

Haha same with me. I like looking at my games as well! They're neatly placed and inside a glass case is my Suikoden 2! :)
starsfromfate108

Re: I got suikoden 2 *yay*

Post by starsfromfate108 »

Well I bought all my games from a pawnshop and they wanted $7.00 for all of the series. They did not know the true price of the games :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I made my dad buy it for me as a get well soon present when I was in the hospital. oh yes, I wasn't gonna pay $151 for it. haha :D

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

I have all the Suikodens except 4... wich broke a couple months ago. >_> I have the guides for 1,2,4,and 5. Off to the buying the games forum. ^_^
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

I'm already there. o_O
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I just wish it weren't so pricey.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

Fortunatelly, here in Brazil PS1 games costs R$10,00, which means in your coin only about U$7,50 X) And PS2 games U$15,00...But unfortunatelly PS3 games are very...very expensive :(
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."