2 copies of suikoden 2 under 10 dollars each!

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
digitalrob

2 copies of suikoden 2 under 10 dollars each!

Post by digitalrob »

A friend of mine told me today that he called a local store near me and found 2 unopened copies of suikoden 2. The store person said that they have been sitting there forever and he thinks they are only 10.00 a piece!!

I am going on my lunch at work to investigate/buy both copies if they are there!!

*FINGERS CROSSED!!!!*

I will update after lunch!

Lunch= 2 and 1/5 hours and counting!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

if you already have suikoden 2 then sell them on ebay and you might make over 200 or possibly 300 or higher, otherwise damm your 1 lucky bastard, mine cost me $140.00
digitalrob

Post by digitalrob »

I dont have a copy of suik 2. I used to and then lost it...

So I am excited to hopefully get at least one copy. I will buy both though if they are there.
digitalrob

Post by digitalrob »

Yea I got owned :(

They were SUikoden III's...
HiroRao

Post by HiroRao »

God I'm lucky the copies we have still work and arn't lost. I fell for those people who would pay way too much for a game you stup... sorry ^^ started to rember the TCG rant I went on a few years ago. Sorry you didn't luck out.
ThirdEye

Post by ThirdEye »

I have had 2 copies of suik 2 stolen from me over the years, and suik 1 stolen one time. had to pay 80 the first time it was stolen then 120 the next time.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

ThirdEye wrote:I have had 2 copies of suik 2 stolen from me over the years, and suik 1 stolen one time. had to pay 80 the first time it was stolen then 120 the next time.
wow..and yet you still do whatever it takes to obtain suikoden..you are a true fan!

you the man!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

ThirdEye wrote:I have had 2 copies of suik 2 stolen from me over the years, and suik 1 stolen one time. had to pay 80 the first time it was stolen then 120 the next time.
Who do you live with that keeps stealing your copies? Maybe you should buy a little safe to keep them in as 3 times is more than a little ridiculous. . .
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Game store retailers aren't stupid. They definitely know most/all the rare and expensive games like suikoden 2.
Glad i bought it back in the late 90s for like $20-30 hehe.
Strategy is the key to victory!