please help!

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Kwanda

please help!

Post by Kwanda »

I did lost my suikoden1 and suikoden2 some years ago.....im from finland so is there any stores where u can get these games in north europe????
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Suikoden always seems to lurk in some shop somewhere, but you have to be extremely lucky to find it.

So you better start getting accustomed to ebay because that is the only easy way to find one, and better get ready to pay around $100-200 for a mint Suikoden II.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Christine Lightfellow

Post by Christine Lightfellow »

I got both of mine on half.com. I love half.com. I got the first game for $40 and the second for $90 (which was very, very low considering that the average price is about $200). Half.com is just an extension of eBay, so I'm assuming that you should be able to access and use some form of it. Might as well give it a shot, right?
"If I stay away from battle for a while, my hands ache with bloodlust."

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Stars_of_De ... hp?act=idx
Mukumuku

Post by Mukumuku »

Yeah good luck finding it! Am getting suikoden 1 for FIVE BUCKS!!! Am very excited....
Why do so many people hate Americans?
Is it our fault that we're #1?
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Christine Lightfellow wrote:I got both of mine on half.com. I love half.com. I got the first game for $40 and the second for $90 (which was very, very low considering that the average price is about $200). Half.com is just an extension of eBay, so I'm assuming that you should be able to access and use some form of it. Might as well give it a shot, right?
Yes Half.com will be the place I'll be getting Suikoden III soon enough, so try there since there is no bidding.

I got both Suikoden I&II very cheap locally back in the day, and both used but mint, and that is because I couldn't find any new.

PAL versions by the way.
~Arenegeth~
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Does half.com ship to AUS? Or does it depend on the seller?
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

True Wind Bearer wrote:Does half.com ship to AUS? Or does it depend on the seller?
We both asked Son_ Michael in the past, but he gave a vague answer.

So I assumed that you could, since he mentioned something about asking the seller.

But I just went and checked the site thoroughly, and by the looks of things I won’t be getting my Suikoden III from there.

They only ship to the US and Canada and apparently accept sellers only from the US, so these are bad news for me and you both. :(

We can still get it from the main ebay though, and many sellers ship internationally, but most of them prefer to trade using paypal, which I can’t use for the time being, but I think paypal supports Australia.
~Arenegeth~
Kwanda

Post by Kwanda »

omg half.com dont have suikoden stock now...and why suikoden2 cost so much damn more?i think suikoden1 is more rare...i want find pal version.ebay is someway too hard to use lol.is uk truly only place all europe to find these damn rare games?????
Christine Lightfellow

Kwanda wrote:omg half.com dont have suikoden stock now...and why suikoden2 cost so much damn more?i think suikoden1 is more rare...i want find pal version.ebay is someway too hard to use lol.is uk truly only place all europe to find these damn rare games?????
I don't know why, but Suikoden II is a lot more rare... I can usually find a copy or two of Suikoden kicking around my local gaming store, but it's always in crummy condition. Mine was like new when I got it though.

All I can say about half.com is check back every day. Things change fast there.

Kwanda

Post by Kwanda »

DAMN anybody know how i can find pal formation suikoden1 and suikoden2 from ebay or half site?????all are ntc canada or usa versions.please help!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Moody_Mage

Post by Moody_Mage »

Go to

http://www.ebay.co.uk

and type Suikoden into the search box

There are quite a few PAL copies for sale there, however they are not cheap! Plus you would have to pre-arrange with the seller to see if they would ship to Finland.
Kwanda

Post by Kwanda »

these copies work ps2 too right???
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Kwanda wrote:these copies work ps2 too right???
You live in Finland, thus PAL, if the games are PAL they work with a PAL PS2.

But be warned, you will need a PS1 memory card to save, PS1 games don't save on PS2 memory cards.
~Arenegeth~
Christine Lightfellow

Arenegeth wrote: But be warned, you will need a PS1 memory card to save, PS1 games don't save on PS2 memory cards.
Luckily those come relatively cheap... unlike the games themselves. :(