Help me! I need to buy game!

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Loonsleve

Help me! I need to buy game!

Post by Loonsleve »

Help me! anybody from Malaysia please help! Is there a suikoden 4 in malaysia which is in english? The one I saw is all either chinese or japanese! :(
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Sorry, I can't help, maybe eBay? But, this should've gone in the "Buying the Games" section, for future reference.
Ed Riou

Re: Help me! I need to buy game!

Post by Ed Riou »

Loonsleve wrote:Help me! anybody from Malaysia please help! Is there a suikoden 4 in malaysia which is in english? The one I saw is all either chinese or japanese! :(
http://www.nedgame.nl Its a dutch site. but you can order every region code. wheter it is pal or that other one.

just search the internet boy..
I even got suikoden 3 in my house but can't play it. Must have pal.
True Wind Bearer

Ed Riou, aren't you considering Swap Magic? It's the opposite for me, I have the SWap Magic set but no SIII as of yet.
Ed Riou

Post by Ed Riou »

True Wind Bearer wrote:Ed Riou, aren't you considering Swap Magic? It's the opposite for me, I have the SWap Magic set but no SIII as of yet.
swap magic works good? i understand you have to put that specif disc in it. and ps on. make it go open again on a specifik way and put the game in. close.

and it has to work. thing cost around 30 euro's i think.. is kind a cost. but hell. its for a good purpose!
True Wind Bearer

Testify!
Yea, it's worth it. The only problem I'm gonna have is removing this part from my PS2, I mean, I'm no mechanic, I'll have to ask my brother to do it...
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

dudes, if I lived in merry old england I would just import an ntsc ps2 and get suikoden 3

that whole swap chip mod stuff is 2 annoying and just not worth it in my oppinion

spend 180 bucks for An ntsc ps2 and suikoden 3 and then if you want continue to buy ntsc games for your new ntsc ps2^_^ and if you cant find the ntsc games on the web{cause sometimes people dont like to ship to anywhere exept usa} then just whip out your pal ps2 and buy that game for pal

this way youll have 2 ps2s and 2 sets of games!

well... I think thats better than going through all that hassle with the swapping method

of course if your poor then I guess you gotta go through the hassle :(
True Wind Bearer

Er, well, son_michael, it'a not that I can't afford it, it's just...I'm not buying a whole new PS2 just to play 1 game. I'd only use it for Suikoden III, and nothing else, so the Swap Magic Method is fine for me.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

not just to play 1 game, as I said you can continue to buy for ntsc and Have certain games for pal and certain games for ntsc

Swap methos sounds so confusing

If you have money to do it then just buy an ntsc ps2

o and since I know your going to use the swap method let me know if it works for you or if it drove you crazy

cause you might be forced to do it my way if the swap method dosent work
True Wind Bearer

Okay, I'll give you feedback after I do it, but that may not be for another year or so...I'm lazy! I can't seem to be botered to get Suikoden III! I need to be inspired...maybe I'll watch that Suikoden III opening on my computer again... :P
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I would advise you to get inspired before its imposible to even get suikoden 3 online. You do realise that konami will never make 3 again dont you? In fact suikoden 4 is already starting to disappear in the stores near me and I live In new york

get 3 as soon as you can, even if it has to collect dust at least you got it...

IM so relieved....I have 1-4 and Ill never have to worry about missing out in this great franchise
True Wind Bearer

You can get Suikoden III online? You mean as in eBay and stuff, don't you? I'm thinking of getting mine from eBay, of course.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yea you can get suikoden 3 on ebay now but in A YEAR OR SO WHO KNOWS?

before 4 came out I looked EVERYWHERE for 2 and I couldnt find it but after 4 came out 2 was poping up all over ebay

o what happens if suikoden 5 is never made and konami just ends suikoden? then you wouldt be able to buy 3

trust me, buy it as soon as you can
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

That is strange considering I got my game from Malaysia a month back. Are you sure you checked all the stores? I got mine in Johor, can't remember which store though... It's available in Malaysia, in English. And better get it quick.
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

are you talking about 4?

yea 4 is getting harder to find in new york

its IMPOSSIBLE to find 1-3 in stores

I called every store in staten island and 1 Guy laughed at me and said If I found all those games id be the luckiest man on earth