Hints on finding suikoden 2....

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Black Knight Yuber wrote:
pesmerga786 wrote:what me and my brother did was go on ebay everyday
and look everywhere
it took us 6 months to get one
and we got it kind of cheap
for 85 bucks including shipping
and it is in mint condition
which is great!!!!!
but man its going to be hard to find one, but when you do find it, and then play it, it feels so gooooodddd
Yeah on ebay you see the Suikoden II start at a low price then just soar to about $80-100. Buying the game new costs $120 or more. That's the most common place I ever seen it.
ya it is the most common place you can find anything dealing with suikoden
it is really surprising how suikoden 2 starts at 99 cents
and in 3 days is at 70 bucks :shock:
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

It's because idiots bid on it when it's still got about a week left until the auction ends and only end up driving the price up for themselves when another idiot bids about an hour later. Best advice for eBaying is to 'snipe' the item your after, which means to place your bid when it's about to finish. Increases your chances of winning significantly.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

It just depends on how much someone wants it. Who is willing to pay more for it. Early Suikoden games are in short supply and more and more people will want to play them as new Suikoden games will bring in more fans to the series. You've got to have saved up at least $100 if you are really looking to complete your collection.
Spanish Seed

Post by Spanish Seed »

Placing your bid at the last minute really doesn't increases your chance. Sometimes you really have to have that thing timed perfectly in order to win. There's other people bidding that do the same thing waiting until last minute then bid. Unless you throw an unanimous bid in to ensure getting it.
soul_eater

trading

Post by soul_eater »

anyone want suikoden 1...if want...trade wif suikoden 2..i want suikoden 2
bw..im frim singapore..anyone pls :?:
Eikei

Post by Eikei »

Go to http://www.ebay.com and click "Home." Find the category listed as "Internet Games."

It's a smaller engine for game searching, and you'll only find 5 or 6 copies there. I started my bidding at $65 for S2. However, be advised, that you will not find a great price on that game ever. It's too rare nowadays. Your best option may be to hunt for someone with a reasonable "Buy it Now" price.
The definition of amateur is one who is motivated by love, rather than money.
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

well, i've got the game i'm just looking for the english case and booklet.....i found one on ebay for 37.00.....but if anyone out there has the case and booklet they might want to sell, let me know.....you can keep your game. :D

i live in Arkansas in the U.S......
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
OneRyt

Post by OneRyt »

Yeah, about 5 years ago'ish, I bought a copy of Suikoden 2 @ Blockbuster used, and in horrible condition (case n stuff) but I couldn't care less, I loved the game. Alas, it got stolen from me. I cried... And I've been searching ever since.... I have 3 4 and Tactics... I could never find 1... My rents ordered 1 for me for X-mas last year, but the guy never shipped it, they got a refund. I cried. (Not literally)

It's so sad.