Want Buy Suikoden 1, 2 and 3

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Anirac

Want Buy Suikoden 1, 2 and 3

Post by Anirac »

I'm Brazilian and I want to know where I can buy the three games original ?????????
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Original? The safest bet would be a second-hand or pre-owned copy gotten from eBay. Amazon may have some, too.
Yubers-Apprentice

Post by Yubers-Apprentice »

I was lucky and I got a unopened copy of Suikoden 3 for $35 at Gamestop but I can't find any copies of Suikoden 1,2 anywhere.
I've beaten Suikoden 1,Suikoden 2,Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4

I still have to beat Suikoden 5...

"Patience is a Virtue"

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life then let's all get drunk and have a good
time."
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

It was funny at our local gamestop there was a MINT and I mean MINT condition Suikoden I game case and the book.. was spotless, flawless, bentless, it was the definition of perfect. no surface scratches or scuffs on the game case either.. and the game didn't have any scratches. So I picked it up for the low price of 30 bucks! (I sold the old copy I had that I got for 5 dollars from a friend, for about 60 to another friend of mine)
Silverfobbit

Post by Silverfobbit »

I haven't got Suikoden I yet, but I did get II off Ebay of course I did the buy now when the game was at $10, no scratches on it, but no case. Suikoden III I got used at GameStop for $26.99. Amazon is a safe place to get the first game safely, well in my mind that is.
Goldmember

Post by Goldmember »

Your best bet is eBay, thats where i got mine. But be prepared for some outrageous prices there, just be patient and you will get them at a reasonable price!
IRISHANDPROUD

Manchester United Fan
Celtic Football Club Fan
Shrike

Post by Shrike »

Goldmember wrote:Your best bet is eBay, thats where i got mine. But be prepared for some outrageous prices there, just be patient and you will get them at a reasonable price!
On amazon as well, I looked up Suikoden II, it was going on $165.00, outragous!!! I don't have 1 either sadly... :cry:
HellFire

Post by HellFire »

My mate just sold Suikoden 2 on Ebay and he was disappointed that it went for $120 australian which is fairly cheap compared to what they usually go for. It just depends on timing.
The_Judge

Post by The_Judge »

well i just found suikoden 1 at a local movie gallery for ten dollars orginal case minimal scratches but no book guess i was lucky.

p.s. im new here and this is my first post :D
HellFire

Post by HellFire »

Welcome:). Anyway, I havn't seen a copy of Suikoden 1 or 2 for so long. I doubt I will ever see a new one either.
Alucir

Post by Alucir »

Ive looked at 2 pawn shops and 2 video game stores with no luck for Suikoden 1 and 2. I 3 off of gamestop.com for 25 no case or book though.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Gamestop and EBgames both have a feature that can tell you if any copies of the game you're looking for are in-stock at their stores around your zip code. Use that to find Suikoden I and II.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tobias Amherst
Location: Last seen gaining tons of experience off Doremi Elves

Post by Tobias Amherst »

That sometimes gets ugly with Suikoden II. The nearest one near my city isn't even in my state (circa today).
Tobias Amherst
Chitoko Star
How to recruit: Bring him some Terbium and he'll join. Bring Nash for a hidden scene.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Your preety much guaranteed to find suikoden 1 and 2 at half.com

I payed 30 bucks for 1 and that came with the case and no scratches but no booklet either

and I think I payed 80 bucks for suikoden 2{been almost a year now so I dont really remember} with booklet,cd mint condition and case with minor scratch on case

and suikoden 3 was 20 bucks, also mint condition cd with case but no booklet

Like I said im not to sure about me paying 89 bucks for suikoden 2 it couldve been more but I have seen it on sale for less than $80 you just have to get lucky and then buy it immediatley and not do some stupid auction and thats whats good about half.com, you dont have to be a part of an auction and you can buy it right away

by the way I was 100 percent satisfied and dont regret paying all that money and also sorry for the people here on the boards who read almost exact posts of what im saying right now, Im just trying to help this person and all those other people out, so again sorry for repeating myself over and over again
Sun of a Studio

Post by Sun of a Studio »

I picked Suikoden I up easily at, "Pre-Played" and it was only $9.99. Suikoden III was a Christmas present and IV I got for $25 yesterday. Though Suikoden II has eluded me. I keep trying to get my friend Bubba to sell me his. I offer him $50 and a bass guitar and he refuses...what a bad friend.
"If you can laugh at yourself everytime you fall down, people will think you're drunk"-Conan