A Continued Suikoden Series

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

There will be a Suikoden 5 cause there on it right now.Or it could've been Suikoden Tactics.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Not necessarily. Until the game is actually out on the shelves nobody can say there will most definitely be a Suikoden V, or a Suikoden Tactics for that matter. Konami can say whatever they want, but that doesn't make it true.
daoster

Post by daoster »

What makes you so hesitant to say that Suikoden V isn't already on the way? The rumors are coming out (rumors of Hudson working on it this time), a Japanese actor mentioned doing voices for Suikoden, somebody (I think it was SARSAdmin, but don't quote me on that) has mentioned the fact that Konami announced it on their website, and took it down immediately, similar to how Suikoden III and IV was announced. True it could be be a different kind of Suikoden, but chances are it's not.
I tell the DJ what to play, I tell the MC what to say!
Like good music? Check out my podcast: http://www.musicaloccupation.com
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I personally think Suikoden Five will come out. I'm just saying that it shouldn't be said that it is most definitely coming out.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

A new Suikoden is logical despite how bad IV might have being for some it sold well in the US at least and with the available fan base Suikoden V being released is more than probable.

Now when and where is another thing.

What I'm trying to say is that something extraordinary must happen for a new Suikoden not to get released especially with the information we have so far.

But as Jowy said don't take anything for granted until is out in the shops.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

IMO Konami will release Suikoden V fr the PS3 say...late next year, and then Suikoden Tactics (Strategy - Suikoden II-like battles) will be released on the PSP soon after that. Then Konami will take a break...maybe the next Suikoden (if there is a VI) would come out 2008 even.
Un_Colombiano

Post by Un_Colombiano »

yea, I noticed Konami likes to take years gaps between games. 2-3 years usually (unlike when the ending era of the PSX, where Square was releasing RPG after RPG like a factory)
Pesmerga_Bloodbane

Post by Pesmerga_Bloodbane »

Un_Colombiano wrote:yea, I noticed Konami likes to take years gaps between games. 2-3 years usually (unlike when the ending era of the PSX, where Square was releasing RPG after RPG like a factory)
True. Konami games do take a long time to make. If you think about it, Square Enix have the funds to make the games. I'm not saying Konami is broke. Square enix is just more widely know for its RPGs and the more demand they have the more games they want to put out. Hopefully, Konami is getting there fast.

"I guess Konami games are like wine. The more time it takes, the better the games are..I think :roll: "