Anyone know where to buy Gensosuikogaiden vol 1&2?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Michael Chan

Anyone know where to buy Gensosuikogaiden vol 1&2?

Post by Michael Chan »

i want to play this AVG. whether on Japan (or US) version?
Blackblade27

Post by Blackblade27 »

If you have paypal on ebay you can get either one for about 30 bucks. Thats if you want to buy from japan.
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Are the games any good? Are they worth buying?
Blackblade27

Post by Blackblade27 »

Its just really reading stories and choosing stuff. If you really like the series id pick it up but seeing as how its in japanese if you cant read japanese you might wanna save your money. However I have both games and cannot read japanese but the music and artwork alone was worth it for me.
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
Rubi

Post by Rubi »

I've played both Suikogaidens and i love them. Their isnt really much to them, but its awesome seeing the characters again. I think they should make some more Suikogaidens. Their are plenty of small storylines that would make great games. ^_^x
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The conflicts not worthy of an entire game would be cool if they combined these conflicts into one game, choosing from whichever one you wanted to play. Of course, other things besides conflicts could be covered as well, such as Georg's past or something of that sort. They could tie the Succession Wars into his past as well, which would be a great conflict to include in this collection. Things such as the Higheast Rebellion would also be welcome additions to such a collection.

Not that Konami would ever do something like this though.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Are they out in English and if so, how can I get a hold of them? eBay?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Are they out in English and if so, how can I get a hold of them? eBay?
No only Japanese, and to be honest I don't believe that they will be ever released in English, Text Adventures rarely do, some crazy fan might translate then at some point, crazy because there is A LOT of text.

You can easily get the re-released PSone versions from several online retailers, Play-Asia is one of them, for the original version your best bet is ebay, they show up there from time to time, if you want the original versions then I'm guessing you are a collector, in that case make sure the spine card is included, some times that is missing with Japanese games.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~