warning to all europeans...

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Star of destiny

warning to all europeans...

Post by Star of destiny »

hi,
i live in the UK, and so that i could play s3 i ordered some stuff off a website called http://www.ps2upgrade.com . i wanted to warn everyone about the terrible service that this company has. i orderd my items 4 weeks ago and they are still not here, the owner is constantly rude and untrustworthy. if you wantto buy products to play american imports in UK DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.

I JUST WANTED TO WARN U ALL :)
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
wolf88

Post by wolf88 »

When I click on the link, it says that the site is not found. Hope you didn't get scammed :cry:
Griffith

Post by Griffith »

Wow that stinks hope you get your money back...
star_dragon_sword

Post by star_dragon_sword »

I have a couple of gode sites you can get equipment.

nordicimport.com -they have the "swap-magic, and bootdisk stuff"

qxl.no -they have averything you need!

spiderman.no - there you can buy an NTSC PS2, and suikoden 3!

qxl and spiderman are norwegian sites, but the will send abroad.
...... .....
Faust

Post by Faust »

Guys, just use ebay! Tends to work out very cheap, reliable people with good star ratings (as they don't want to sully their relationship - a single negative rating can lead to SUICIDE for some of those wackos hehe) and very fast service for the most part.
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

ive got my stuff today, 6 weeks after i ordered it
thx guys
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."