Suikoden 2 FS/FT

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
gooch3008

Suikoden 2 FS/FT

Post by gooch3008 »

Hello all,
I am an avid video game collector of many systems and have been interested in the Suikoden series ever since my buddy at work recommended them so much. I bought part 1 on PSN. My friend would never shut up about how good Suikoden 2 was, which of course piqued my interest. I never really sought it very hard, but kept it on the radar so to speak. I recently was able to trade a pile of games for $50 in store credit and then pay another $30 cash for a sealed copy of Suikoden 2. I have had it on my amazon wishlist for almost a year, and I know how this thing sells. I recently mentioned on another forum I am a member of how I was planning on cracking this copy open to play while I was recovering from an upcoming surgery. I am sure you can imagine the response I got. Har har. Anyways, I decided a shot in the dark would be worth it. I offered up the same deal on the other forum. I was looking to trade my sealed copy to someone with an opened one. My only stipulations are that it be mint or "minty" (very few/light scratches), be complete (manual, etc) and have some cash on top or some games I might be interested in. I have posted this a few other places with mixed reactions, most leaning toward disbelief or someone attempting to troll/mock me. I figure its worth a shot. A forum such as this is probly the best place to find out if it is. I would accept cash, but a trade would be preferred.

Eagerly awaiting responses. :)
CCByouknowme

Re: Suikoden 2 FS/FT

Post by CCByouknowme »

I am also a avid video game collector. Just out of curiosity, how much would you be willing to sell it for? I know you would prefer a trade, but how much just to sell it?

Rick Flair says, "Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo"!
Avid wrestling fan! :D