Anyone intrested in selling their Suikoden II?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
lunamoon5358

Anyone intrested in selling their Suikoden II?

Post by lunamoon5358 »

id like to buy suikoden 2, however i cant seem to find it for a good price, if anyone is intrested in selling the game please reply, and we can work out a deal on http://www.sell.com
suikoden rules!! lol
lunamoon5358

Post by lunamoon5358 »

anyone at all wish to sell this wonderful game?? give me a price and if you dont want to do the transaction on http://www.sell.com then give me some other ideas, except ebay
suikoden rules!! lol
lunamoon5358

Post by lunamoon5358 »

anyone at all intrested in selling suikoden 2, please im desperate, but of course not desperate enough to pay more than 50 bucks
suikoden rules!! lol
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

You have about a 0.01% chance of finding it for under 50 bucks.

Just about the only way anybody has gotten the game in the past two years is by paying an exorbitant amount of money on eBay.

Your only hope is to keep checking the used/clearance racks in the game stores by you and hope the stores happen to have one in stock and aren't smart enough to realize they could get >$100 for it. That's what the 0.01% chance is referring to.
Kinta

Post by Kinta »

I think there is a chance to get it really cheap on ebay.de (yes, I mean the NTSC version (or are you from the UK?!))! Just check it out and be sure to check out the shipping costs too!

Kinta
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Japanese versions are very easy to find, if you don't mind not understanding the text at all, that is.
JORDAN ENRIQUEZ

Post by JORDAN ENRIQUEZ »

Well, here in the Philippines you can buy it somewhere in the place called Baguio City where you can buy it cheap. But suddenly, the last time I visit the place, S2 was already sold out. It's a good thing I bought S2 from my classmate when I'm still studying in High School. But don't lose hope, you can buy it somewhere else.
HurricaneSteve

Post by HurricaneSteve »

Hi all. I have been a lurker for awhile now and decided to chime in on the fun. This is a great place for what has officially become my favorite RPG series, displacing Final Fantasy (Suiko 3 is the best IMHO). Anyways, I have been considering selling my copy of Suikoden II for awhile now and after getting destroyed on my first Business Law exam I need some extra cash for the study guide so...

Here's the scoop...it is a disc only copy (I got ripped off pretty bad when I first bought it but hey it was worth it!) and it has a couple of noticeable scratches and some surface wear, but I've played through it several times and it works flawlessly. I'll include a jewel case with it. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me with an offer at stevekim@cox.net or you can PM me. I have an eBay account but with commission fees and such, I'd like to try to sell this one independently. My eBay user name is hurricanesteve614 so you can check my reputation if you would like.
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

KoRnholio wrote:You have about a 0.01% chance of finding it for under 50 bucks.

Just about the only way anybody has gotten the game in the past two years is by paying an exorbitant amount of money on eBay.

Your only hope is to keep checking the used/clearance racks in the game stores by you and hope the stores happen to have one in stock and aren't smart enough to realize they could get >$100 for it. That's what the 0.01% chance is referring to.
I was lucky enough to get it for 53. A guy I had just met was going to sell it to me for $25, but I didn't want to cheat him, so I told him its true value. He then sold it to me for half the going rate.
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

I have Suikoden 2. I have been trying to sell it now for months. The problem is I don't have a bank account so I cannot make a sellers account on Ebay. My copy comes with everything and the disc is in good condition. I am willing to sell mine and a few other rare RPGs I own.
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

In most video game stores, you get about $20 I think for trading it in and its sold for about $70. I would say $70 is the retail value of most copies of Suikoden II, though I've seen sealed ones go for over $200.
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
ckonze

Post by ckonze »

Eao

Post by Eao »

are you crazy? It took a while (oh i don't have a magic car or teloporter so my hunt wasn't that diglent, I can't say I serched so hard, I live in a area thats almost suburban and hitting every yard sale is impossible)
I found my game for 64 bucks, sans booklet and a cracked jewlcase.

every time I asked EB or Babbadges (only game stores by me) they always would say "oh we had 3, they went fast" I talked to a guy and he feels dumb for not buying it right away. sure its crule for somone who works at the store to do that, but hes missing out.

If there is strict evidence the same is popular, they sould re-release it with no glitch-errors and better translations. really, If i buy suikoden off of e-bay, Konami dosen't get my money.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
codemasterdavis

Post by codemasterdavis »

dude give up hope about finding suikoden 2 under 50 bucks just dish out a little over one hundred dollars and its yours, that is what I am doing as soon as I convince my mom it is a good deal.
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=933648
That is pretty much your best bet if you only have 50 dollars to cough up.
You better click your heels and hope one day that it will say "usually ships in 24 hours" status on it. because your not getting Suikoden II for 50 or less. Heh too bad I got mine mint condition for $5.00 : D