Buying Suikoden 2

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
DyersEve

Buying Suikoden 2

Post by DyersEve »

I Really Need Suikoden 2 (English) , So If Your Selling PM Me And We Can Negotiate xD btw on Ps1 Or 2
Lemmy Claypool

Re: Buying Suikoden 2

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

DyersEve wrote:btw on Ps1 Or 2
Excluding the Japanese-only PSP port, there's only one version of the game anyway. It'll work on both PSX and PS2 though.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Right i've been posting here and there about eBay but honestly, eBay is your best bet. It's got a lot of Suikoden 2 for more than $100.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
marie09

Post by marie09 »

I'm still thinking if i should sell mine but i agree with the posters above, you should check out online shops. You might find a seller.

Regards,
Marie
prêts travaux
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Amazon's prices change a lot.

Two years ago, (or maybe less) some jerkface was selling it for $150 and some idiot (me) bought it. But now I check and it's much less than that. I haven't looked in over a month, but last time I came across it on the site, it was 90-something. Cheapest I've ever seen it.

UPDATE: The cheapest on Amazon.com would be used $98.90 at the moment. Some bloke is selling it used for $7,000. . it's a great game, but clearly not that great.

If you want it new, the cheapest is $300-something. But used could be just as good. Mine was used and it's perfect.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I would look at national ebay's (like ebay.de for germany) for NTSC versions, they are much cheaper there. And even the German PAL Version doesn't cost more than 50e in Auctions (that's maybe 60-70$)

But really, NTSC games don't sell too well in PAL regions (Some weeks ago, I saw FF VII go away for 10€ as a NTSC version, and you know that it's quite expensive normally.)
KoLAddict

Post by KoLAddict »

A large part of price also varies on the condition you're looking to find the game in. I got my copy a couple months ago off of EBay in flawless condition and complete for $140, but a buddy of mine found it for $100 a little scratched up with no manual. I rarely see it below $100 anymore though, and when I do it's typically disc-only in mediocre condition.