Suikoden 3 - Why did it never make UK Release?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Wraith wrote:I just went on the Konami website and they said the reason was Lokalisation Problems.It was in a Belgium PS2 magazine too.
Yeah right!!
And I'm an Eskimo in my igloo hunting for potatoes in my closet.

You know the reasons as well as I do.

I posted the reasons on another thread but I guess I have to do it again.

Here goes.

Konami simply didn’t cared, was Suikoden II localized was I, and was IV for that matter (only the languages if that is what they mean by localization).

Was Breath of Fire V (the game was made easier for us "stupid" Europeans) localized, was Star Ocean III (had some extras though and the languages again).

Shirofan said in a thread that he's English, so that’s Shirofan and the other ten, twenty people form England that post or posted here.
Wraith in Belgium with a couple more, probably only myself where am at.
Three guys in Spain two in Italy five in Germany six in France...
Seven in Australia (is still PAL)...

Do I need to go on...

RPG's sadly don’t sell in Europe or Australia as they do in the US or Japan I don't know why, but Konami didn't care for us the "few" European fans.

I of course exaggerated with the numbers above but you get my drift.

Actually I know why, why make minimal gain from the game and bother with us.

Konami didn't... :cry:

Forgive me if I got out of line as you can see I'm a little upset.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Also, Suikoden I and II obviously didn't get as many copies sold in PAL countries as NTSC countries.
Riou

Post by Riou »

what I want to know is that if Konami that multi langauge copies would take too long and though that it would be none profitable, then why would they bother to release 4 and skip 3? Has aanyone asked them that? :)