[Character List] Bug Reports

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

After posting in wrong place though i'd post in correct and change previous topic. sorry.

Just though i'd mention that the character link to Ted is broken as takes you back to 'A' characters listings shows some info on right hand side but no main info as is blank.

Black character profile is the same as the Ted profile.

[EDIT]

Adding as finding blanks same as above

-Futch

Happy to help
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

I checked out all of the profiles in your past two posts, and they seem to be fine.

Either the problems were just database connectivity (temp problems caused by server load, perhaps), or Reo suddenly reappeared and is fixing things.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Yeah they been working for past 2 days now i checked lol but cheers.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

If it happens again, paste what shows up in your URL bar for the 'blank' page as well. That'll help me figure out what the problem is.
Servonut

Ted's page still doesn't show up

Post by Servonut »

I'm having the same problem as above when I try to get into both Ted's and his Grandfather's page either directly clicking on their names from the list on the left, or shifting back or forwards from Templeton's or Taylor's pages. All I get is a blank page with a little info on the right hand side telling which games they were in.

Also, S1 Sarah's page has S3 Sarah's full image as the thumbnail for the first picture.
Just repeat to yourself "it's just a show, I should really just relax".
"Tact is just not saying true stuff, I'll pass." - Cordelia Chase
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Yeah not working for me anymore either although was the other day lol the URL looks normal like usual.
Nozomi_Tsuji

Post by Nozomi_Tsuji »

Hi!
Yesterday I read about how you had put the Governor of El-Eal in the Character Section. And then today when I was looking around to see a couple of the non-playable "mayor-type characters" I found that Solis Raulbel, the leader of Sable in SV isn't in it.
Just thought you'd wanna know.

Have a nice day.
Let's Folk - Nono-chan ^^
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Fixed characters whose locales were Village of the Hidden Rune and Dragon's Den.

Added bio for Solis Raulbel.
charon13

Post by charon13 »

Hello,

First of all the Character List is amazing and gets better everyday.

I found some missing artworks.

Flail and Lance still have no artwork, although it is already on the official Suikoden IV page.

Ivanov lost his full body (artwork) :wink:

That's all I could find.

Great work! :wink:
Absurdity

Post by Absurdity »

First, I just want to say great site you guys have made here.

A problem I've just noticed on my latest visit (today): none of the pictures on the character list seem to work for me. Clicking on them just leads to an "error on page" message in my status bar at the bottom of the screen. I was using IE, so I checked by using Firefox. Everything seemed to work fine with it, so this could just be a fluke on my part. Just thought I'd mention it, in any case.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I'm guessing this would be the right place to put this.....The weapon strength values are all jumbled together and it makes it hard to read. And the 1 and 2 levels are together so that it looks like 12.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Absurdity: The pictures on the gameplay character list need Javascript (also enabled to resize windows) to work correctly. I hope to change this soon (make it fall back if needed to a simpler method) . In the meantime, the old version without gameplay information (without the javascript requirement) is still available on the top left.

Chris: What browser are you using?
Last edited by thcrock on Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris_Lightfellow

I'm using Earthlink, which I believe uses Internet Explorer. I don't have Firefox or Netscape, so it must be the Explorer. What's happening is that there's no space between the numbers, for example, for Ace's weapon strengths it looks like 618304153758799111123135158169179190200.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Abizboah's Gameplay Information is listed twice.
[evil laugh here]
Chris_Lightfellow

The Sai in Saint Loa Knights in Alanis's profile links to the fort owned by the Lamp Dragon Bandits.