[Character List] Bug Reports

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
LTM

Re: [Character List] Bug Reports

Post by LTM »

Ah not sure if this is supposed to go here or not, nor if it was done on purpose but I thought I should bring it to someone's attention anyway.

On Lazlo's character page, its written as if the ending where he dies is the canon one, ignoring the best ending if you recruit all the stars and get Snowe, where he stands up in the boat. However, on Snowe's page it talks about him joining Lazlo at the end and helping out and things he did after the war. However if Snowe joins you, you don't get the bad ending...unless I'm missing something? I dunno if this was done on purpose or not, or if it was posted all ready but I thought I'd bring it up just to make sure someone knew and stuff.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

LTM wrote:Ah not sure if this is supposed to go here or not, nor if it was done on purpose but I thought I should bring it to someone's attention anyway.

On Lazlo's character page, its written as if the ending where he dies is the canon one, ignoring the best ending if you recruit all the stars and get Snowe, where he stands up in the boat. However, on Snowe's page it talks about him joining Lazlo at the end and helping out and things he did after the war. However if Snowe joins you, you don't get the bad ending...unless I'm missing something? I dunno if this was done on purpose or not, or if it was posted all ready but I thought I'd bring it up just to make sure someone knew and stuff.
all we know for fact is that he was put out to sea in both endings. since we don't know if he ended up with all 108 SoD and survived or just died, it's not specified in his section.
but perhaps it can be written in a way that addresses multiple endings in the game...
LTM

Post by LTM »

I think that would be a good idea. And all I was pointing out is if you're gonna act uncertain about Lazlo, you can't be certain about Snowe's information because if Lazlo died that means you didn't get Snowe. :P
Quing

Post by Quing »

Elmelark, the Queen of Falena when the treaty was made between Falena and the Island Nations Federation, is not listed. Also, Valeria's description and image are gone with the list of characters on the left being the complete character list, rather than the list for V.
Reinbach_III

Post by Reinbach_III »

The Agares Page mentions his wife, Sarah. Clicking on her name takes you to the page about Sarah from Suikoden III, not the page about Sara Blight. (Sarah/Sara?)

Also, the character page on Dowango is blank.
"Me, sir? I'm just a poor jujube vendor, with hungry kids waiting at home..." Scholtenheim Reinbach III
Holywhippet

Re:

Post by Holywhippet »

EternalOnslaught wrote:In the character list, when I was looking up profiles, I found that Lucia was only listed as being in S3, when she was clearly in S2 as well, even though she was a villian. Is this an error, or is it only for playable characters, thanks.
The same thing with Sasari, he's only recruitable in 3 but he did appear in 2.
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

When you look at Hugo from S1, a picture of Hugo from S3 is there.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

In Nash Latkje's page, G1 and G2 weren't highlighted.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

We'll look into the matter with the inconsistencies of the listed games the characters appears in. It affects more that Sasarai and Lucia.
Celes
Global Admin

Re: [Character List] Fixed Bugs

Post by Celes »

Hugo(S1): Removed wrong image.
Agares: Fixed incorrect link "Sarah" -> "Sara"
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Corrected the game list, the character appaers in, for the following chars:

Adrienne
Alen
Antonio
Bright
Cleo
Coop
Eileen
Elza
Genkaku
Governor of El-Eal
Grenseal
Hanzo
Kage
Lazlo
Leon
Lepant
Lester
Lucia
Marie
Pahn
Sarah
Sasarai
Snowe
Varkas
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Deleted Neclord's recruitment information for S2 ... O.o
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/?char_id=155
She was the wife of Barbarossa and he loved her very much. However, she died during the Succession War, and this led to Barbarossa's love of Windy the court magician, who resembled Claudia.

To say that she died during the Succession War slightly contradicts Claudia's entry on pg. 83 of the Suikoden Encyclopedia(the official Japanese publication). Her entry there says that after the Succession Wars, Barbarossa went on to win a border dispute against the City-States and one night before returning to Gregminster for the victory parade, Claudia died of sickness.
Benthos

Post by Benthos »

The thumbnail for the big picture of Sarah (SI) appears as Sarah from SIII. When you click on it, the picture of Sarah from SI appears.
Gunloc

Post by Gunloc »

The Suikoden II Gameplay Information is listed twice in Abozboah's profile.

Also, this is not so much a bug, just a suggestion:

It would probably be a good idea to have a link to the Tierkreis Characters section in the Characters sub-section. Right now the only link to it (to my knowledge) is in the upate announcing it;s addition on the front page.