Suikoden Series Release Information

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Suikoden Series Release Information

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

We've added a new sub-section to the main series pages with a database of all the different releases of the games over the years. Is your collection complete?

As some of these are quite obscure we haven't been able to get information or boxshots for all of them, if you have any missing pieces to add please use this topic to report them. This list is obviously to the best of our knowledge, there might be some obscure release we're unaware of.

Also feel free to ask any questions about this database here.

For those wondering what "Promo Version" means in the Suikoden IV, V and Tactics sections these are copies that Konami of Europe sent out to reviewers and weren't actually sold. They come in slim CD jewel cases and have no manual except a quick tutorial on controls on the back of the front cover. The discs are also stamped with "Promo Version - Not For Resale" on them, though they still have the same PID# as the regular release.

Suikoden Release Information
Suikoden II Release Information
Suikoden III Release Information
Suikoden IV Release Information
Suikoden V Release Information
Suikoden Tactics Release Information
Suikogaiden Vol.1 Release Information
Suikogaiden Vol.2 Release Information
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Antimatzist

Re: Suikoden Series Release Information

Post by Antimatzist »

Are you missing Tierkreis on purpose?

Ah, main series, ok. Because I wanted to add my bit of Trivia that Tierkreis was released in germany one day prior to the rest of Europe and with a different box artwork. :(

Then.. wasn't Tactics released in the US with a soundtrack CD? I think that'd be worth mentioning.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I don't work on Tierkreis guides or have anything to do with it if I can help it so that'd would be up to someone else, but if you're willing to dig up the information needed then I'm sure someone will be willing to put it on a page for you.

Well... there was an idea to list the stuff included with the Limited Editions so the Tactics US CD would fall under that I guess. I could make a "Extra content" column if people want to see those added.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I don't think I'll be able to get all infos for all of Tierkreis' releases, but I'll try to find as much as possible (and I totally understand your pov on this...)

Also, you might want to add the Suikoden II demo that cam with Vandal Hearts II (EU)/MGS (JPN)? These aren't releases on their own, but still noteworthy.