I am away

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Mikain Clan King

I am away

Post by Mikain Clan King »

I made this topic to let people tell eachother when they are leaving and will be gone and for how long. So if we don't see someone that usually posts they will know whats up.

I won't really be gone right now but I may not be posting as much due to me ordering new computer parts, and my motherboard didn't fit into my chassis of my computer....sooo after putting all my computer parts back into my computer I did not find the place where to put a certain cord so it will not start up. But anyways I will try to be ordering a new chassis that will fit my motherboard and then I should be good to go.

Hmmm, well I fixed it....I guess I accidentally broke one of the cords (though it was one of the ones that pull out, guess not) But anyways I ordered a chassis that fit so I will be good with this computer till then (still have to mess around with it for a second to get the power turned on, since the thing I broke was the recieve to the power...figures....).

Well I got everything set up but my RAM didn't fit from my old computer onto the new Motherboard (new to making computers) so I should be back to regular posting once I order my new RAM and if everything works right.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Redheim

Re: I am away

Post by Redheim »

O_o? I hope everything turns out ok for you.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

This is a good idea. I'm going to stickie this thread.

By the way, I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks. I'm off on a course and then on vacation. I'll check in occasionally. Now don't get too unruly while I"m away!

Edit: Hmmm I'm having trouble figuring out how to stickify something. . . I used to be able to. Well, I'll do it when I figure it out.
Mikain Clan King

Well RAM came in (took long enough) and I installed it and everything went perfect till it tried to boot, then it just loaded and when it normally would have went to Windows it just rebooted and kept doing that....so I'll still be checking my email on rare occasions, but hopefully I will get it figured out sometime this week.

And have fun on your vacation Oppenheimer.

Well I've been busy and may be busy for a while, the tenants at our other house screwed it up bad so we evicted them and we have to clean it up...

I'm back! My computer works and everything now....kind of wierd being the first person to go away (thread wise) and first to come back (thread wise)...but its kind of a good thing, maybe nobody left other than Oppenheimer.

I maybe gone for a long while because my dad said we will start running again tomorrow, and he starts me off to a point where I cannot do them he grounds me from computer/internet/games for a long time....

....not sure yet it hasn't been long, only did one run and hated it but I made it through and he has seen me on the computer since then, hopefully for some miracle I won't have to ever do it again....and this seems like a really un-used topic...hopefully no one has left or will leave and this will just gather dust.

Not getting grounded for not going insanely fast, I should be here for a while.
-Han Cunningham

-Leon Silverburg
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I'm without internet due to the ice storm. I will be on MSN, AIM, and YIM if anyone wants/needs to talk to me since those work well on dial-up, but actually web sites are pretty much out of the question. Here's some pictures of what the storm did if anyone wants to see. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... =507054683
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Wow, that's pretty intense! We had an ice storm like that a while back, but so far this year we've been pretty lucky. Be careful out there if you decide to drive or even walk, eep!
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

The ice storm hit here also. We got 1 inch.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I'm back. The internet somehow came back on his own.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Good for you. ^_^
Mikain Clan King

Forgot to (or maybe didn't get the chance) say that I was gone for Christmas break, anyways I'm back and my computer gaming area is awesome now, Razor keyboard and mouse, secondary 19" monitor, huge desk and a seat that isn't entirely wood.
-Han Cunningham

-Leon Silverburg
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

Awwwww I vish I had ioned the vebsite earlier because Gamespot banned me for talking about insane rubbish!I hope I won't get banned at this vebsite! :cry:
Vmmmm......sorry for typing in Latin.Oh and I might have to stay out of the forums for a couple of days. :oops: Vell I've got to do my LIFEPAC books so I vould be rather busy!
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!
Mikain Clan King

Not to active cause I'm in some college courses right now, 9 hours a day, 5 days a week...and each course is only 10 days long, with a week break in between.
-Han Cunningham

-Leon Silverburg
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Noraibah wrote:Awwwww I vish I had ioned the vebsite earlier because Gamespot banned me for talking about insane rubbish!I hope I won't get banned at this vebsite! :cry:
Vmmmm......sorry for typing in Latin.Oh and I might have to stay out of the forums for a couple of days. :oops: Vell I've got to do my LIFEPAC books so I vould be rather busy!
WTF was that?
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

Sorry.Why did wernce have to do that and say that to me? :shock:
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

If you were banned from Gamespot you know that forums don't look kindly on nonsensical posts. Please try harder to post only when you have something to say and to make what you say read intelligently. You can start by using "w" and not "v" where appropriate. Thanks.