Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

Post by Sasarai10 »

I mean not like they have just a common feature,but just like they stepped out of the game...for example if you see a huge muscular guy with black long hair,then you would say "OMG! This is Viktor :shock: "
gildedtalon

Re: Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

Post by gildedtalon »

Apple is very common
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

Post by Sasarai10 »

gildedtalon wrote:Apple is very common
and Mike! :D
AlOnZo

Post by AlOnZo »

A lot of Emilias.

Unfortunately not enough Jeanes. Well, depends on where you go.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

I have a friend who looks very much like Alex in Suikoden II, not only his face but this grin, it's exactly the same. His wife is cute but she doesn't look like Hilda though.
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

I see Dongo (SV) every morning in the mirror
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Neclord X wrote:I see Dongo (SV) every morning in the mirror
huh??? really? :roll:
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

To avoid further trauma I'll spare you all the visual evidence XD
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

There's a chick who comes regularly into the shop where I work who looks like Katarina, she always has her hair tied up and is very prim and pretty. I think she might be a dancer or yoga instructor or something. Bit of a stroppy ice queen. If she smiled she'd be gorgeous, but she's probably worried about cracking something.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:There's a chick who comes regularly into the shop where I work who looks like Katarina, she always has her hair tied up and is very prim and pretty. I think she might be a dancer or yoga instructor or something. Bit of a stroppy ice queen. If she smiled she'd be gorgeous, but she's probably worried about cracking something.
LOL just like Katarina exactly...she never cracked a smile but she was awesome
Neclord X wrote:To avoid further trauma I'll spare you all the visual evidence XD
Guess face-wise you mean... :?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

The ice queen thing may be attractive on fictional characters, but in real life it's unappealing. A bit like how a fictional male character who is cocky and reckless can be awesome, but in real life guys who act like that are bellends.
BrucePrintscreen

sticky-runes wrote:There's a chick who comes regularly into the shop where I work who looks like Katarina, she always has her hair tied up and is very prim and pretty. I think she might be a dancer or yoga instructor or something. Bit of a stroppy ice queen. If she smiled she'd be gorgeous, but she's probably worried about cracking something.
...aaaaaand where is that shop?
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

And more important, post pics :D
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Next time i see her I'll say "I'm so sorry about Commander Glen."

In fact, lets all do that - next time we see someone who reminds us of a Suikoden character, we have to say something to them relating to that character.
BrucePrintscreen

Ahaha I can ask my friend if he found any Sindar ruins :D

(my wife looks like a smiling version of Katarina, also probably because she actually is a yoga instructor)

I should also send a fanmail to Neil Young asking him where he put the Star Dragon Sword.