My Suikoden Fanfiction (Lazlo in Falena)

In-Depth topics that fail to give reasons for their hypotheses.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

My Suikoden Fanfiction (Lazlo in Falena)

Post by suiko2fan2 »

So i started writing a fanfiction about Lazlo a few years ago. Which takes place in Falena about 30 years after the events of Suikoden 4. I picked it up again recently to finish writing it. I am up to about 12 chapters now and nearly 50,000 words. I am not even 1/2 way done yet. Still many more chapters to go. Being unemployed these last few months i've had a lot more free time to write. I've been updating a new chapter about every 2-3 weeks now.

Unlike most Fanfics, which to be honest are not very good in terms of storytelling, because the writer just wants to try and live out their own own silly desires and vision for the characters, which are either really absurd or bland. I want to be faithful to Lazlo's character and personality (the suikoden tactics one), and I think i've done a pretty good job at it so far. Also, I've based it in as much Suikoden History and Lore as possible. The backstory is itself based on the "actual" events that happened between S4 and S5, which is to say, the Peace and trade agreements between the Island Nation and the Queendom of Falena in 337 under Queen Elemark.

Moreover, all my reviews have been very positive, but I want more opinions from Hardcore Suikoden gamers! So please feel free to read and review! Let me know what you think about it, my fellow Suikoden fans. Thank You!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/ ... of-the-Sun
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Re: My Suikoden Fanfiction (Lazlo in Falena)

Post by suiko2fan2 »

I've been getting a lot of traffic to my fanfic in recent weeks so to all those of you who have been reading it and reviewing I hope you have enjoyed it so far and will keep on doing so. Ty
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

The Punishment of the Sun! The Final Battle at last! The Sun Rune vs the Rune of Punishment! The next 2 climatic chapters are posted! Enjoy! https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/29

Best Suiko FanFic:
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

suiko2fan2 wrote:The Punishment of the Sun! The Final Battle at last! The Sun Rune vs the Rune of Punishment! The next 2 climatic chapters are posted! Enjoy! https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/29
I have finished this fanfiction entirely now. Like 3 years and 210,000 words! Done at last! Enjoy! #SuikodenFanForever

Best Suiko FanFic: