Flame Champion and Kai

In-Depth topics that fail to give reasons for their hypotheses.
xLucx

Flame Champion and Kai

Post by xLucx »

Okay..I started playing through the Suikoden series again and I noticed by 3 that the Flame Champion reminded me of Kai in the 1st. I've noticed alooot of stuff hasnt added up at all..but has anyone else thought they could be the same? The more i look into the more im starting to think otherwise now, curious for other opinions.
Antimatzist

Re: Flame Champion and Kai

Post by Antimatzist »

The FC died in this Cave where he lived together with his wife.

Kai, on the other Hand, became one of the Great generals in Toran and, well, died ther emost probably^^
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Exactly, the flame champion died in the cave where he lived with his girl. So it is pretty much impossible for Kai to be the flame champion, unless for some odd reason the flame champion didn't die and Konami has been yanking our chin. I will vote that he actually died in the cave, evidence points to this when the destroyers broke into the cave and was repelled back by the supposed spirit of the flame champion. This may end up in the unjustifiable section.

EDIT: A bit more evidence, The Flame Champion was born in SY 390 in the Grasslands, he died SY 475 of natural causes in the Grasslands. As for Kai he was born in the year SY 408, he hasn't been pronounce dead.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
xLucx

Post by xLucx »

Thanks for clearing that up, was just something i got curious in