Your Collection

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Your Collection

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I doubt any of us can match whileheavenswept, but certainly some of us must have some collectibles or special items you want to show off?

Just to start us off I'll share mine, mostly I just have the games in their various forms but here goes.

http://klueze.com/suiko/suiko.jpg

NTSC J: Suikoden, Suikoden (Saturn), Suikoden II, Suikoden III, Suikoden IV, Suikoden V Limited Edition, Suikogaiden Vol.1, Suikogaiden Vol.2, Suikoden I+II, Suikoden Card Stories.
NTSC UC: Suikoden, Suikoden II, Suikoden III, Suikoden IV, Suikoden V, Suikoden Tactics
PAL: Suikoden, Suikoden II, Suikoden II Demo, Suikoden IV, Suikoden IV Promo, Suikoden V, Suikoden Tactics

Given that I'm running out of games I want, I started branching out a bit, not too much but I have some other items...

Stuff:

http://klueze.com/suiko/suikostuff.jpg

Genso Suikoden Encyclopedia
True Rune Strap B (True Fire Rune)
All 9 figurines (Geddoe, Chris, Hugo, McDohl, Riou, Razro, Nash, Lyon, Jeane)
Various novelizations/manga

Aside from completing the games collection I'm mostly looking to try and track down the other True Rune straps currently.

What's yours?
Last edited by Raww Le Klueze on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Your Collection

Post by Sasarai10 »

Suikoden 2 demo??? :?: :?: :?:
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Came with Vandal Hearts 2 in Europe and Metal Gear Solid in Japan.
AlOnZo

Post by AlOnZo »

I would love to actually collect but I am content with games I, II, III, IV, Tactics, V and my unofficial Suikoden coffee cup. Worst fan ever! :lol: I intend to keep them forever and make sure that my child (If it were to happen) is educated when he/she is ready.
Nanami_chan

Post by Nanami_chan »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I alwayyyys love to see people's collection and showing mine too! : ) I know my collection doesnt match whileheavenwept at all (probably best suikoden collection ever, he's an amazing suikoden collector&treasure hunter!), and in fact I tried a lot of years surpasing his, haha ;P But even if its impossible I still enjoy searching, bidding, buying and increasing my collection, Im missing still a looot of stuff, but I'm quite proud of it (10 years collecting already!).
Thats my collection anyway : )
My old stuff, collected since 2002 to 2008, still at my mom's house:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EjaaSg8nMa4/S ... n+room.jpg

My new stuff, colected since 2008-2009 to 2012, in my new home. I have all the stuff in box actually but I quit all the books from the shelves for displaying it for the pic. Il buy a good showcase someday >_<
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_R9Dg-ZiGo8/T ... room+2.jpg
Hope you like it ^_^
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

Thanks for the shoutout, Raww Le Klueze :D. I love seeing other fans collections as it not only reinvigorates my passion for collecting Suikoden merch, but also potentially lets me see some items I have yet to acquire :P.

My collection has probably doubled (maybe thats a bit of a stretch, but if not then its close) since I showed it in that post. It's gotten to the point where I don't have room to take pictures of the collection in it's entirety. Instead, I started cataloguing my entire collection and taking pictures of everything individually. Sooner or later i'll be able to show sort of a collage of sorts of everything I have.

Naaaaaaan! Your collection is getting so impressive! (not that it wasn't before, but even more so now!). You've been getting a few things that I missed :(. I moved into a new place a few months ago and unfortunately haven't been keeping up to date with collecting, but i'll be rectifying that shortly haha. So if you thought you could win the battle then be prepared, i'm back! :D
Nanami_chan

Post by Nanami_chan »

Its been a while Mr whileheavenwept!
wow you have doubled your collection! *amazed* I cant wait to see what new things youve got since last time. Please post it asap, now im really curious!
I know I didnt win the battle! xD in fact Im losing! buut if you are Crowley Ill be Mazus then, just dont forget it because Ill be bidding in every single cool item until the end of the times! haha!

Hm I wonder if more people here have collections? i remember long time ago a lot of people posted their stuff in konami rpg stars, and some of them were quite impressive. I would love to see it again!
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Just got my Limited Edition of Suikoden IV, biiiig box for that one. Pleasantly surprised that the condition was better than expected.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Well, I do not consider a real collector, but I give it my best. Up to now, I have:

Games:
All games (German-PAL, except Suikoden III, duh) + Suikoden US-NTSC
The Suikoden II Demo from Vandal Hearts II

Books:
Suikoden V and Tactics official Guide (english)
Suikoden Card Stories official Guide (japanese, even though I hoped it would be a bit more elaborate :D)
Suikoden III manga vol 1-8 (english, couldn't get my hands on the last 3 yet....)

CDs:
Suikoden Tierkreis Drama CD (obviously, japanese and I dont understand a word, but yeah)

Figures:
Lazlo figure

Other:
Some super sweet stickers with the 5 dogs from Suikoden III :D

I'd like to have more useless stuff :(
Lumiere

Post by Lumiere »

Suikoden Collection
Last edited by Lumiere on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Finally got my hands on a Suikoden III Konamistyle Premier Set, collection slowly growing complete.
http://www.klueze.com/suiko/suikoden.jpg

And despite always saying I wouldn't, I wound up getting into Card Stories cards.
http://www.klueze.com/suiko/cardstories.jpg
http://www.klueze.com/suiko/cardstories2.jpg

Various cards in official binder, Starter Box, Chapter 2 Starter Box, unopened Premium Pack and Vol.2 & Vol.3 Booster Packs.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Man, whish I had the binder. :/ That's one thing that keeps me from really collecting the TCG (the other is money, obviously).

Nice collection, Raww! Also, it doesn't come as a surprise that you don't have Tierkreis there. :P Are you collecting the games NTSC-J, NTSC-US and PAL?

(and btw, adorable doggy pic!!!)
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Yes, currently missing NTSC U/C for Suikoden II, NTSC J for Tactics (Rhapsodia) of the regular releases. Then there's the special ones like English language Suikoden NTSC J and the Promo versions of Tactics and V PAL.

I do have a Japanese Tierkreis but I don't consider it part of the collection.
Nanami_chan

Post by Nanami_chan »

Hey everyone! its been a while! I finaly was able to put all my collection together and I wanted to share it. I still need to do one by one pics but Im too lazy to do it... maybe when I have some holidays I will^^ but at least for now I wanted to show you my updated suitase^^ It took me several hours xD I hope you like it!^-^
And you can see it bigger here:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6HjXi7aT_oU/U ... ion13-.png