Suikoden CDs

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

Basel wrote:Razakin, do you know the ASIN code for Genso Suikoden IV Music Collection?
There's no ASIN for this album probably. Look for the reason below. But the catalog number is LC 1424.
Persmerga wrote:As far as i can see on Amazon.co.uk & Amazon.com this item is not available anymore thus not even listed anymore.

Also i cant see this product available on Amazon.co.jp sorry.
Because Amazon Japan (or other Amazons) can't sell this, Konami is selling this directly from their own site. Kahori of VGMworld just bought copies to sell to us.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Well i suppose i was tight in a way lol but cheers for clearing this up cause i didn't know that not to knowledganle when it comes to the music. :lol:
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
Onix

Post by Onix »

I love Suikoden music... Suikoden V BGMs are the best!
I actually want to find a website where you download/hear/buy the BGMs-
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

As far as i can remeber you can by it from Amazon but it's from Market place sellers and a little pricey and i have seen it appear on Ebay a couple of times.

[EDIT]On Ebay.co.uk only available Suikoden V OST is buy now from Hong Kong & on Ebay.com there is 1 available as buy now at $19.56+ PP[EDIT]
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

Has anyone ever come across the Vandal Hearts/Suikoden CD Single released in 1996? Its in a long case with the Vandal Hearts cover on it, and it contains one song from each game. The Suikoden song is apparently called "foreboding". The ISBN is KIDA7616 .
Thought some of you might want to check it out.
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

whileheavenwept wrote:Has anyone ever come across the Vandal Hearts/Suikoden CD Single released in 1996? Its in a long case with the Vandal Hearts cover on it, and it contains one song from each game. The Suikoden song is apparently called "foreboding". The ISBN is KIDA7616 .
Thought some of you might want to check it out.
Oh, thanks for telling, quick googling and little bit of translating tells that, that single has the opening track from Vandal Hearts (Burning Sorrow), sung by Yadoranka and a commercial song played in Genso Suikoden ads, called Premonition. Also that track seems to be sung by Yadoranka.

This site has some info in japanese about that single (on the bottom of the page): http://gamerseden.kir.jp/soundtrack/sim ... earts.html

Anyways, thanks for the find, didn't knew that myself.
whileheavenwept

Awesome!, thanks for the translating Razakin. Goggle translator says the song is called 'foreboding', but I had a hunch that the translator was wrong. I've never heard this song before, but I did however purchase this CD single off of japan auctions recently. It should be coming shortly so i'll let you guys know how good it is. I'll also send you a copy of the song if you're interested.
whileheavenwept

Hey guys,

I finally received the CD in the mail today. It's a really unique collectable. Its an 8cm mini CD, with the 2 songs on it. The lyrics (in japanese) are also posted inside the case as well. The songs are quite good I thought, in my opinion this is one of the better Suikoden songs from the series.

I converted it to mp3 and uploaded it if anybody wants to have a listen,
here's the link:
http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=129620
promethez

Re: Suikoden CDs

Post by promethez »

oh hi I recently ordered all three volumes of the celtic collection from play-asia. http://www.play-asia.com

please tell me they are genuine. there have not arrived yet though. btw, they are soooooooooooooooo many albums, which ones are the better ones?
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Hey if anyone wants it I found the whole soundtrack from Suikoden 2 free to download:
http://bluelaguna.net/music/gs2ost/mp3s.php
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
avenger

Post by avenger »

i own the following cds' ready?

suikoden ost
suikoden 2 ost
suikoden 3 ost
suikoden 2 orizonte
genso suikoden asian collection
genso suikoden piano collection
konami game meets famous artist collection
konami game meets famous artist collection 2
genso suikoden celtic collection
vocals collection echoes of love
the green cd, trees all over the front cover? don't know it's name but it's suikoden music.

also i have the
genso suikoden 5 extra cd you get in the game.

on the computer i got
some songs from suikoden 4 and tactics.
most of the suikoden 5 ost.
celtic collection 2 and 3 but no cds for these.
Roshambeaux

Post by Roshambeaux »

According to VGMdb, a remastering of all 650 tracks from the series was in the works around 2012 but they decided to cancel it. This is such a shame as they really made good music. It is also understandable that they wouldn't take on this endeavor since they don't know how profitable this would be. Here's a link to that info :http://vgmdb.net/album/21512
A raw tomato for the win!
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Roshambeaux wrote:According to VGMdb, a remastering of all 650 tracks from the series was in the works around 2012 but they decided to cancel it. This is such a shame as they really made good music. It is also understandable that they wouldn't take on this endeavor since they don't know how profitable this would be. Here's a link to that info :http://vgmdb.net/album/21512
Well, more or less. ThE earthquake/tsunami was most likely the reason they cancelled it.

You can find info ont hat her ein the boards as well. I sure hope they pick that one up again in the future and allow non-Japanes epeople to order it as well.