Willing to buy or trade Suikoden Cards.

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Willing to buy or trade Suikoden Cards.

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I don't know, the first link has two of the illustration cards from the Premium Pack which I've seen go for around 8,000 - 9,000 when sold separately even the last couple of years, so coupled with the rest of the cards, 20,000 yen is not that bad of a price if you're starting out a collection.

Also can't be sure if there's anything rare hiding in the piles, but if the seller singled out the illustration cards then probably not. You could probably have gotten them cheaper with some patience and luck until recently though.

The other two... yeah I don't see anything that would warrant that price.

Speaking of overpriced, someone has been putting up a lot of the old Konami Collection cards of the original Suikoden but single cards at prices that would have gotten you a dozen or two just last year. Someone's hoping to cash in on the boom of Card Stories.

JuveLeo wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:22 pm Would this be expensive for a beginner like myself to get into now? I'd love to start collecting these cards.
You could get into without having to spend too much, starting from 0 you could get a lot of common cards easily and without much money put in, but pretty soon you'll be at a point where the only cards you're missing are rare and expensive and even then most collectors would be reluctant to sell them cause they have more value for trading with other collectors.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

Raww Le Klueze wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:35 pm

Speaking of overpriced, someone has been putting up a lot of the old Konami Collection cards of the original Suikoden but single cards at prices that would have gotten you a dozen or two just last year. Someone's hoping to cash in on the boom of Card Stories.

Ha, well these got my cash, I needed some of those :D
"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."
toji

Post by toji »

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... 1044173614
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... 1044180122

lmao,who are these ppl ?

comparing to these, sasarai 150k looks like a good deal.
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

toji wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:18 am https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... 1044173614
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... 1044180122

lmao,who are these ppl ?

comparing to these, sasarai 150k looks like a good deal.

Whomever it is has disposable income :shock:
"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

NashLatkje wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:03 pm
JuveLeo wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:22 pm Would this be expensive for a beginner like myself to get into now? I'd love to start collecting these cards.

YESSS!!! Especially now with Eiyuden in play and new fans coming aboard.
Damn. I'm always late to the party lol
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

Wow it's been some time since I last visited this site. Playing Eiyuuden Rising recently made me remember my fond memories for the Suikoden series as it's my favourite video game series and I especially loved collecting the cards back in the day, but unfortunately like many others on here, I just found that they became more and more expensive and harder to find.

I'll list what I need as well on the off-chance someone might have spares:

Card Stories 1:

Vol. 1: 015, 080, 097, 191 (I should note that technically 191 is the main one I am looking for as I don't have it at all and is technically the only card I am missing from this volume but in the case of 015, 080 and 097 I only have Star Parallel versions of the cards and would be interested in getting the normal versions of them)

Vol. 2: 232, 241

Vol. 4: 479, 536, 555, 556 (need the normal version of 479 - the other three I am missing)

Card Stories 2:

Vol. 1: CS2's 006, 007, 019, 033, 034, 040, 050, 063 (just need normal versions of all these cards)

Vol. 2: CS2-153

Remake and Vol. 4: See below

I need any normal version of a card from CS2-375 onwards as I stopped collecting the cards after the third volume of Card Stories 2 as like I said it just became too expensive and the cards harder to find.
Kingclapton

Post by Kingclapton »

I have al cards you need from Chapter 2, vol.1.
From CS2-375, I have a lotofcards too.

If you want, I can send you a list with my collection and spares
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I have a spare 191: Teleport and a handful of scattered CS2-375 up, but someone who actually collects CS2 is likely to have a lot more of them and none of mine are particulary rare.
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

Kingclapton wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:55 am I have al cards you need from Chapter 2, vol.1.
From CS2-375, I have a lotofcards too.

If you want, I can send you a list with my collection and spares

Yes please do send me a list of your collection and your spares King. I would be interested in those CS2 cards.

Raww Le Klueze wrote: I have a spare 191: Teleport and a handful of scattered CS2-375 up, but someone who actually collects CS2 is likely to have a lot more of them and none of mine are particulary rare.

I would be especially interested in the 191: Teleport card Raww as that would technically finish that set for me. I looked at your list and unfortunately they are all rares, none of which I have spares of or in some cases even have. I would be interested in purchasing it from you though if you would be willing to sell it. If so please do PM me so we can discuss it.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Sorry, but rare cards are only available for trade.
toji

Post by toji »

Anyone here got something to confess about the latest auctions? :mrgreen:
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

toji wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:43 am Anyone here got something to confess about the latest auctions? :mrgreen:
Insane bids...who's the millionaire suikoden fan?
toji

Post by toji »

well, there was one millionaire maybe but he couldnt follow the multi millionnaire bids :p

for history : https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... 1062749721
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... 1062752003

(imo the cs2 vol4 normal set should cost higher than the remake booster set)

as a proof of stupidity cs1 vol2 normal set (https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... 1062741671) went a lot higher than star set ( https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au ... 1062750024 ) ! (the latest was probably the only good deal of the day, but the winner may have set the bar to 200k on this one too :mrgreen: )
Kingclapton

Post by Kingclapton »

Impossible to get new cards from japanese online pages. Well, once millionares get the whole set, maybe we'd have an opportunity
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

Kingclapton wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:25 pm Impossible to get new cards from japanese online pages. Well, once millionares get the whole set, maybe we'd have an opportunity
Now is a perfect time to sell me that Nash card :D