Front Gate Rune

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

Luc and Sara use a cylindar kind of thing where they keep the true runes.but i dun think so Windy has it. especially when she fell down. she almost brought nothing.
and i think they are both alive. as Konami says that they r MIA. they will come back im sure. maybe in suikoden 5 which happens after suikoden 3. as both of them are true runes bearer then they have the immortality.
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

maybe in suikoden 5 which happens after suikoden 3. as both of them are true runes bearer then they have the immortality.
Sorry if you didn't mean this, but we don't know if/when Suikoden 5 would/will be set. It could be another prequel before Suikoden IV. It could be a prequel between IV and I. It might not be after Suikoden III.

Also, yes they have immortality of age, but if they fall of a big castle, I'm assuming there's a chance Barabarossa might die anyone. At least that was his intention to kill himself (and Windy) so it would be pointless for him to jump of if he knew he would survive such a fall.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Barbarossa is not ageless. The Sovereign Rune is embedded on the Dragon King Sword and thus only grants the sword rustlessness (sword's version of immortality). If the Rugner family had the Sovereign Rune on their body the original Rugner would still be the Emperor of the SME.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Yep, he doesn't have immortality. Like Highland's Platinum Spear, the Dragon King Sword is passed down the Rugner family.

As for why Baarbarossa still gets hurt by magic despite having the Sovereign Rune, I have a possible explanation. The rune's on the sword and not himself. So I guess that would mean that he isn't completely immune from the magic.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

how if he transfers it to his body ? with the power of windy
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

That never happened, so we can't say anything about the matter.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Suikidal

Re:

Post by Suikidal »

Ced The Lad wrote:Yep, he doesn't have immortality. Like Highland's Platinum Spear, the Dragon King Sword is passed down the Rugner family.

As for why Baarbarossa still gets hurt by magic despite having the Sovereign Rune, I have a possible explanation. The rune's on the sword and not himself. So I guess that would mean that he isn't completely immune from the magic.
Highland's Platinum Spear? Whats that?