the fog ship captain

Detailed hypotheses for, and analysis of, the events transpiring during the Suikoden games
Icegryphon
Banned User

Re: the fog ship captain

Post by Icegryphon »

Leknaat knows who he is and what he is and implies he had a purpose that didn't include what he said. So she destroyed him since he "malfunctioned" or....just because he was going to do something she didn't want. Seems to me he could be a Sindar pawn at most.
"You got whacked because you're weak." - Magus
Jimba666

Post by Jimba666 »

Lovecraft elder, you metioned how Mr. fog started going on about "his revenge" and "chaos" then you made a reference to yuber... hmmm i like that.

Yuber holds the 8fold rune. Squids have eight tentacles. Yuber loves chaos and gets worked up when he meets those who hold true runes.

Is it crazy to think that yuber was Mr. Fog, before he "gathered his strength" and took on a physical form?!?

:shock:
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

Unlikely, Yuber destroyed the village of the hidden rune (SI) 150 years before SIV and he had his normal physical form at the time. Most likely this fog ship capitan is some monster controled from a remote localition by a Sindar, since it is banished to the their Eternal City.
Matthew McDohl

Post by Matthew McDohl »

I dont think the Fog Ship Guide has anything to do with the Sindar personally.
I can see it, but then I cant.

The Sindar I think should never be explained in full. I think it would be better to leave them a myth. It makes it more interesting that way. Sure they existed and left us ruins to explore...leave it at that.

Also, the Double Head in S2 was guarding a damn herb...cmon. I was quite pissed about that.
MAD 01-08-2004