Pesmerga and Yuber

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Silver Dragon Flik

Re: Pesmerga and Yuber

Post by Silver Dragon Flik »

Well Pesmerga probably didn't recognize Yuber in S3. But I really hope that there will be an epic confrontation between them in the next Suikoden.
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

Remember after Yuber gets beaten in S3

He says "Will my pain ever end"

I think he has a cursed rune much like the Soul Eater, Rune of Punishment...
And it holds sway over demons much like the Dragon runes allows dragons to exist.

The rune craves blood and chaos (Like the beast rune)

Perhaps Pesmerga is Yuber's clone or vice versa

Luc and Sasarai are Hikusaak's clone.

I suppose if I had to guess....Id say Yuber and Pesmerga were guardians of the true rune and Yuber stole it...thus Pesmerga follows him to get it back.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Silver Dragon Flik wrote:Well Pesmerga probably didn't recognize Yuber in S3. But I really hope that there will be an epic confrontation between them in the next Suikoden.
If the developers are still following Murayama's plans, Yuber and Pesmerga's conflict will be resolved in the last Suikoden game.
Heptade

Post by Heptade »

Theory that just came to my mind: the Eightfold Rune divided one man/demon/being/whatever he was originally's soul into two bodies: a chaotic part that became Yuber, and a law-abiding part that became Pesmerga. Pesmerga wants to find Yuber to become whole again, while Yuber enjoys being free from any any established order.