Jeane's Secret

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
jowy blight

Jeane's Secret

Post by jowy blight »

finaly i think i now jeane secret.
jeane star is chiketsu star of noble wisdom.
the mean of this star is the ugly warrior.
so ithink jeane is old magician woman. she is too old so she changed herself to this look to do not fear people.
to confirm from what i sayed jeane tell this to koruko: "Well Koroku, I guess I can't hide anything from you, eh boy? But don't tell anyone.
I don't want to scare them."
Jewber

Post by Jewber »

Naruto much? Thats basically what Tsunade does. i don't think its that simple though. i think its more involved or something.
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Who, Jeane? Naaaah, not her! But then again...she's the most attractive woman in all the Suikoden series...TOO attractive, when you think about it. So yeah, what you say holds truth. It's not hard to believe that. After all, who wants to look like an old witch that scares little children? :o
Sir Maldon, the mighty knight of Greenland, bringer of fear and destruction, destroyer of wine barrels, pride of Imperial Heavily Armored Knights Special Elite Destroyer Unit, evil monsters' WORST nightmare!!!!!!!!
baron kalan

Post by baron kalan »

If Jeane knew somehow how to change her appearance, would she be able to hide her True Rune if she ever has one? Could that explain why Lilly couldn't find anything on her (in the bath, in one of the funniest scenes of S3) while Jeane keeps on living forever? The theory of shape shifting sounds good to me.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

baron kalan wrote:If Jeane knew somehow how to change her appearance, would she be able to hide her True Rune if she ever has one?
i think it's official that jeane doesn't bear a true rune.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

wouldnt it be cool if Jeane was one of the future main characters because she had a true rune, id love to be able to play as jeane and discover more about her
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

i dont think jeane would make a good protagonist. since she has been in four games already, her role is already established (the mysterious never-aging mistress). i think the hero role would be better suited for someone brand new who we can experience for ourselves for the first time. although i have to admit it would be kind of fun. but realistic? no.
Felsx Lightfellow

about jeanne

Post by Felsx Lightfellow »

Hmm, i don't think jeanne change her appearances in each games, it just a matter of her costumes <always so sensual>. By the way, it's obvious that she bear a true rune, and i think its official. What i really want to know is... which rune does she bear? it has to be one of the 27 true runes, because she cant age, but what is it, really?
do you think it will be answered in the 3rd sekuel?
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

Jeanna does NOT bear a True Rune. And that is official. Her agelessness does not come from a True Rune.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Suikox wrote:What is this I hear about Jeane's family?

Fumi Ishikawa, the main designer for Suikoden 3, states in an interview included in Dengeki PS Vol 217 (Page 79) that, "She doesn't seem like she has aged at all, but she doesn't have a true rune." She then says, "Apparently, Jeane's family all have the same face.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

This is a very good point. But by referring to "she" it sort of hints that "she" is the same Jeane in each game. Although I could be wrong. Also, even if everyone in Jeane's family do have the same face, I doubt they'd all have the same name.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Then why did Ishikawa even bother?
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Well if Jeane's "secret" is that she is really just another family member of any of the other Jeanes, then that really isn't a secret at all. It has to be something bigger or else she wouldnt have made a big deal of that to the dog.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

We don't know how Koroku fits into all of this.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
redmaster

Post by redmaster »

hmm so it could be genes passing down? regarding jeane she does have the most possibilities surrounding her.

i would like to think of her as 1 single person who definitely must have got a rune that slows down aging instead of giving immortality. she buys n sells runes so to the that is definitely a possibility hehe. but then the idea of her hiding under an illusion? hmm wont true runes (for all 4) detect something?