Hairdressers in Suikoden?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Re: Hairdressers in Suikoden?

Post by Wolkendrache »

Pyriel wrote:In a medieval-ish setting, if you don't have barbers, you don't have dentists. Although, having the blacksmith extract your teeth would be just as good, and almost as hygienic. Better yet, have Viki or someone with some sort of Gate rune teleport them into the abyss.
Yuck! There must be a parallel world full of teeth, excrement, hair, and whatnot...
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Pyriel wrote:In a medieval-ish setting, if you don't have barbers, you don't have dentists. Although, having the blacksmith extract your teeth would be just as good, and almost as hygienic. Better yet, have Viki or someone with some sort of Gate rune teleport them into the abyss.
I would not trust Viki with being my dentist, she would teleport my entire skull at the other side of the world and fifteen years in the future!
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

Why not? Viki as doctor, Krin as chief-treasurer, Viktor as costume designer, Raura as tour guide, Kuromimi as grammar teacher, Norma as math teacher, and Gavaya and Zamza as character-building teachers.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan