Is Kiba 37 or 47 y.o. during S2?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Is Kiba 37 or 47 y.o. during S2?

Post by Sasarai10 »

According to Richmond he is 37,but in his bio here it mentions that he is 47 by the time of S2:

http://suikosource.com/chars/list/?char_id=477

Judging by his portrait, 47 fits better with me,but what's his official age? :roll:
Vextor
Global Admin

Re: Is Kiba 37 or 47 y.o. during S2?

Post by Vextor »

Official age is 47 years old. Konami admitted the mistake.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Aaaa thanks. I always had this impression. :)
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

Vextor wrote:Official age is 47 years old. Konami admitted the mistake.
In all honesty I thought he was WAAAAAAAAAY older than that! You know, at least old enough to qualify for a free old persons bus pass or something!! :lol:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Jocky wrote:
Vextor wrote:Official age is 47 years old. Konami admitted the mistake.
In all honesty I thought he was WAAAAAAAAAY older than that! You know, at least old enough to qualify for a free old persons bus pass or something!! :lol:
:lol: not like that.

Judging by his portrait i'd say that he looks like he is in his late 40s.

A character that i think he looks WAY much older than his official age is Badeaux. In his portrait he looks like an old man around 65. And i was surprised to see that he is only 38. :roll:
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

Sasarai10 wrote:A character that i think he looks WAY much older than his official age is Badeaux. In his portrait he looks like an old man around 65. And i was surprised to see that he is only 38. :roll:
38?!?! I thought he was in his 60's as well!! Ol' leather face looks waaaaaaaaay older than 38!! :P
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Damn i always wondered how the hell Badeaux looks so much older than his age. We know that he is a vegetarian according to cook-off host. So that means he follows a healthy diet. And besides that he mostly lives in nature...generally he leads a healthy life. So wasn't he supposed to look younger? Otherwise it would probably be....really bad genetics :P
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

Sasarai10 wrote:Damn i always wondered how the hell Badeaux looks so much older than his age. We know that he is a vegetarian according to cook-off host. So that means he follows a healthy diet. And besides that he mostly lives in nature...generally he leads a healthy life. So wasn't he supposed to look younger? Otherwise it would probably be....really bad genetics :P
To me he looks Bolivian. They generally look older even if most of them are vegan. Badeaux dwells in the forest so I can believe he's exposed with the natural elements, particularly the sun. It can make one look older in general.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

Grizzled mountain man, I guess.

It's possible to be unhealthy as hell on a vegetarian diet. Just as it's possible to be "healthy" on a diet comprised mainly of meat. (Scare-quotes because very often "healthy" depends on the metrics you're using.) I think we can safely say that Badeaux is vegetarian by ethical choice, so maybe he really has a thing for coconut-oil "ice cream", liquor, and bar peanuts.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Kiba ranks quite highly on the DILF-o-meter. Not quite as high as Lino or Ferid, but definitely higher than Teo McDohl. Possibly somewhere between Alex and Glen Cott.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:Kiba ranks quite highly on the DILF-o-meter. Not quite as high as Lino or Ferid, but definitely higher than Teo McDohl. Possibly somewhere between Alex and Glen Cott.

Kiba looks more like a lorry driver to me :P

Strangely i've noticed many Suikoden dads have facial hair...is this a coincidence? You forgot to mention Agares,Lepant,Logg,Zorak or even Max who is already a father by the time -because Fred is his grandson in S3- altough his children don't make any appearance in he first 2 games. All of them except Teo and Alex had facial hair....coincidence or they made them like that on purpose?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Sasarai10 wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:Kiba ranks quite highly on the DILF-o-meter. Not quite as high as Lino or Ferid, but definitely higher than Teo McDohl. Possibly somewhere between Alex and Glen Cott.

Kiba looks more like a lorry driver to me :P

Strangely i've noticed many Suikoden dads have facial hair...is this a coincidence? You forgot to mention Agares,Lepant,Logg,Zorak or even Max who is already a father by the time -because Fred is his grandson in S3- altough his children don't make any appearance in he first 2 games. All of them except Teo and Alex had facial hair....coincidence or they made them like that on purpose?
Well running off to let your wife be ravaged in front of your son, and suffering from gout later on in life is a turn off, so Agares doesn't get rated as a DILF.

Lepant is not as hot as Lino or Ferid, but does inflict savage beatings on anyone who messes with his wife, and he becomes president and rules wisely, so that's a turn on.

Logg is clumsy, but incredibly resourceful, and is fun to be around. He ranks quite highly in my opinion.

Zorak looks like a car crash. He shares Lepant's stern attitude towards his offspring, but lets Tengaar go free eventually, since he trusts Hix and lets him put up with her.

Gustave of Tinto is a bit easier on the eyes. He allows his daughter to carry on like a spoiled brat, though.

Max is OK if you're into silver daddies. He's obviously still got a lot of energy, since he can still whip boys half his age :oops:
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

...thank you for teaching me what a DILF is, my new goal is now to be called one!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Bruce, you already are one.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:Bruce, you already are one.

Seriously can you imagine Bruce Springsteen as a Suikoden character? :mrgreen: He could have his guitar as a weapon and probably have a Unite attack with Moroon.....or with Cornellio :P