Timelime of events based on games

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
avenger

Re: Timelime of events based on games

Post by avenger »

i think it goes like this.

suikoden 4
suikoden tactics
suikoden 5
suikoden 1
suikoden 2
suikoden 3
and my guess
suikoden 6 will take place after 3.

this is what i think.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

This reminds of something I did before timeline wise. Not for the series's time. Just for Lazlo's timeline, and how such a short game, takes place over such a long time.

(Warning: spoilers if you haven't played Tactics & IV yet, but seriously these 2 game's have out like for 7 years now, play them already if worried about story revelations be revealed..lol)

Lazlo En Kuldes Timeline
288- The prince of Obel is born.
292- Queen destroys Kooluk's Ship, prince lost at sea & washed up Razril.
299- Lazlo and Snowe in the back alley of Razril meet Walter, Kyril, and company.
302- Lazlo's graduates as a Gaien Marine Knight and is blamed for Glen's death after inheriting the Rune of Punishment. He's exiled, but is picked up by Flare and goes to Obel.
303- Lazlo and Oleg record Cray's destruction of Illuya. Obel is attack, Lazlo flees on the Dauntless, and becomes leader of the Island Liberation Navy.
304- Na-Nal entered into an alliance with Kooluk, when Lazlo exposes Kooluk's true plans, the island joins him and the liberation navy.
306- Lazlo's forces liberate Razril and Obel from Kooluk's control.
307- Lazlo finally overcomes Rune's curse with the help of Leknaat and 108 Stars. His company then defeats Troy, Cray, and the Giant Tree; ending the war. Lazlo uses the Rune of Punishment to stop the explosion of El-Eal's giant rune cannon.
308- Lazlo helps keep Obel safe by patrolling the waters at Lino's request.
309- Lazlo helps Kyril infiltrate the Kooluk Empire and together they finish off the rune cannons and Evil Eye monster.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

suiko2fan2 wrote:This reminds of something I did before timeline wise. Not for the series's time. Just for Lazlo's timeline, and how such a short game, takes place over such a long time.

(Warning: spoilers if you haven't played Tactics & IV yet, but seriously these 2 game's have out like for 7 years now, play them already if worried about story revelations be revealed..lol)

Lazlo En Kuldes Timeline
288- The prince of Obel is born.
292- Queen destroys Kooluk's Ship, prince lost at sea & washed up Razril.
299- Lazlo and Snowe in the back alley of Razril meet Walter, Kyril, and company.
302- Lazlo's graduates as a Gaien Marine Knight and is blamed for Glen's death after inheriting the Rune of Punishment. He's exiled, but is picked up by Flare and goes to Obel.
303- Lazlo and Oleg record Cray's destruction of Illuya. Obel is attack, Lazlo flees on the Dauntless, and becomes leader of the Island Liberation Navy.
304- Na-Nal entered into an alliance with Kooluk, when Lazlo exposes Kooluk's true plans, the island joins him and the liberation navy.
306- Lazlo's forces liberate Razril and Obel from Kooluk's control.
307- Lazlo finally overcomes Rune's curse with the help of Leknaat and 108 Stars. His company then defeats Troy, Cray, and the Giant Tree; ending the war. Lazlo uses the Rune of Punishment to stop the explosion of El-Eal's giant rune cannon.
308- Lazlo helps keep Obel safe by patrolling the waters at Lino's request.
309- Lazlo helps Kyril infiltrate the Kooluk Empire and together they finish off the rune cannons and Evil Eye monster.
That's very helpful mate. If only this forum had karma button, youll get one from me.
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.