End Of Suikoden III With Luc

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Mark

Post by Mark »

If one of the true elemental runes was destroyed, it should cause a catasthropic destruction in one region just like Shirofan said. We can conclude that the True Wind Rune isn't gone yet. It may be in the hands of Leknaat, or still in the soul of Luc.. who knows?
Visit the best Suikoden resources online!
-http://suikoden-network.com-
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

Then if it wasnt destroyed..then what happened to it?? if its bearer is dead.

and to be honest with you, the true Water rune destruction wasnt as bad to me, but the seals dont count as the runes themselves does it?
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Nobody knows where the Rune is, it's as simple as that.
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

I'm guessing the rune was lost after the final battle. Since Luc is dead, the True Wind Rune died with the bearer (I guess).

But since u guys are gonna bash me about True Runes 'dying', i'll say only this; The True Wind Rune is lost forever, no where to be found.
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
Mark

Post by Mark »

Ehhhh... A True Rune can't be dead or whatever. WE just don't know where it is... Leknaat might have it...
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

If the True Wind Rune were "dead" it would have taken out all of the Grasslands. So it is obviously in the hands of someone else.
Butters

Post by Butters »

LillyXChris wrote:I'm guessing the rune was lost after the final battle. Since Luc is dead, the True Wind Rune died with the bearer (I guess).

But since u guys are gonna bash me about True Runes 'dying', i'll say only this; The True Wind Rune is lost forever, no where to be found.

I wouldnt say lost forever it could be dorment some where in a cave or something or maybe it already found a new bearer we just wont know until konami continues the story.

Personally i think Luc is gonna still have something to do with the True Wind Rune like maybe his spirit will be guarding it waiting for the right person to bear it or maybe Luc is still living on through True wind..

Or not.

EDIT: er..Just to make things clear by living on i mean his spirit not body or anything like that
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It could also be the same as the True Fire Rune, with the original Flame Champion guarding its resting spot. This is the one way I would accept Luc coming back. I theorize the same happened with Yuber and Pesmerga, but that's way off-topic. (Pesmerga was guarding the Eightfold Rune, being a past bearer, Yuber tricked him while his back was turned, stole the rune, ran off, never learning Pesmerga's name.)
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark

Post by Mark »

The True Wind Rune might also be sealed by the ancient magic of Sindar just like how the Flame Champion sealed his rune..
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Good idea, but doubtful. One must remember that the Flame Champion sealed the True Fire Rune using the Sindarin technique himself. Luc died while the True Wind Rune was still intertwined in his soul, therefore he had no chance to use a Sindarin technique to remove it or seal it. Hence, it's most likely that the True Wind Rune has been liberated and may have sealed itself somewhere in search for another bearer or simply laying dormant somewhere.
Mark

Post by Mark »

demon eye wrote:Are you trying to argue that Luc and Sarah didn't die? If that's what you're trying to prove then I'm sorry you will fail. The fact that they are spirits confirms their deaths and Leknaat even wishes him peace in death. A soul cannot return or be revived except for technique that Leknaat used in Suikoden 1 to bring back Gremio. This involved the Gate Rune, 108 Stars of Destiny and possibly the Rune of Life and Death. Unfortunately, that technique can only be used once leaving Luc out of luck..forgive my play on words.
Leknaat uses the power of the stars and her Rune of the Gate. She opened the Gates of Dimension that connects to the otehr side of the world and she uses the power of the stars to bring him back.
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

Mark wrote:
demon eye wrote:Are you trying to argue that Luc and Sarah didn't die? If that's what you're trying to prove then I'm sorry you will fail. The fact that they are spirits confirms their deaths and Leknaat even wishes him peace in death. A soul cannot return or be revived except for technique that Leknaat used in Suikoden 1 to bring back Gremio. This involved the Gate Rune, 108 Stars of Destiny and possibly the Rune of Life and Death. Unfortunately, that technique can only be used once leaving Luc out of luck..forgive my play on words.
Leknaat uses the power of the stars and her Rune of the Gate. She opened the Gates of Dimension that connects to the otehr side of the world and she uses the power of the stars to bring him back.
Ohh so you wrote Suikoden's storyline? Yeah man I wouldn't doubt you for a second. (sarcasm)
Mark

Post by Mark »

Anamanaguchi wrote:
Mark wrote:
Ohh so you wrote Suikoden's storyline? Yeah man I wouldn't doubt you for a second. (sarcasm)
I just played Suikoden I again and that's what she said......
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Ummm, I know what Leknaat did to revive Gremio. I was just suggesting that the Rune of Life and Death may have been involved due to the fact that Gremio's soul was supposedly trapped inside of it...his death led to Tir gaining the 3rd level magic of the Soul Eater. I never said that the Soul Eater was directly involved, just possibly involved.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Gremio's death was the source of the second spell, actually.