End Of Suikoden III With Luc

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Anamanaguchi

End Of Suikoden III With Luc

Post by Anamanaguchi »

That "Fin" picture of Luc and Leknatt walking away.. that little girl... who is that? Sarah? I dont get that.. is that a before picture?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Yes that is sarah luc and leknaut

It is A picture of when leknaught and luc rescued sarah from harmonia

Luc was saved by leknaut and then came back for sarah

and thats what that ending pic is all about
Last edited by son_michael on Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark

Post by Mark »

That end picture shows how Sarah came to Leknaat when Luc brought her from Crystal Valley.

NOTE:

LUC is still alive. His soul and Sarah are alive but not their body. The ending pic doesn't mean anything except it just shows how Sarah came to Luc's life.

Remember that leknaat tells to Luc's soul..

"I forgive you.. Your soul will be blessed by the 108 stars of man..."
Visit the best Suikoden resources online!
-http://suikoden-network.com-
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I dont remember the"your souls will be blessed by the 108 stars of man" part

have you recently beat it

ive beaten 3 quite A few times and I dont remember leknaut saying that
Mark

Post by Mark »

yes i did. I'll have the video downloadable by tomorrow night.

His soul will be blessed according to Leknaat. I don't get why people is spreading that Luc is dead oO his body is dead but his soul is still alive...
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Wait a minute...
Sarah has a flowing rune in her soul and Luc has the TWR in his soul...
Wich means he could return bacause the true wind rune hasn't vanished.
If somone new will obtain TWR then he will have Luc's soul so that dousn't sound right.
But what if Leknaat resurects Luc and/or Sarah later in the next games?
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

Wraith wrote:Wait a minute...
Sarah has a flowing rune in her soul and Luc has the TWR in his soul...
Wich means he could return bacause the true wind rune hasn't vanished.
If somone new will obtain TWR then he will have Luc's soul so that dousn't sound right.
But what if Leknaat resurects Luc and/or Sarah later in the next games?
It could be possible that Luc and Sarah could be in later games, just not alive.

Anyway on the TWR, in Suiko3 it was stated that the TWR dissappeared after the Ceremonial Site was destroyed, so unless the TWR is really in Luc's soul then that means the TWR is out there somewhere.
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

Damn these Suikoden cliffhangers.. it pisses me off because we don't know how longer the series will run, and they never finish the things we want to know, they leave us wanting more haha, like the whole Yuber thing.. geez man.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

And now with the whole 150 years before thing we might have to wait 1 or 2 games before they get back after S3 timeline.
I just hope they put it back in IS 475 in the next game.
Hopefully in Falena or the Outlands
Mark

Post by Mark »

I think Konami is planning to cover up the 150 yaers difference of SUikoden I and IV. It might be possible that we can get a game after III in about few more years.

If Suikoden V is indeed a sequel to IV, we might see Luc again hahahha
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

One thing I don't get is that since Luc was born with the True Wind Rune, does that mean that it never existed until he was born? Or did Leknaat attatch it to him then?
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

Luc was created as a vessel with the express purpose to bear the True Wind Rune by Harmonia.

Its preceeding history, such as when and where Harmonia got their hands on it is unknown.

In Luc's case the process went wrong and bonded the True Rune to him much more strongly than had been intended. Whether it was because he was defective, or simply because his personality made him harder to control, is unknown; but he was locked away in Harmonia to act basically as a prison for the True Wind Rune.

It was from this position Leknaat rescued him from, probably knowing that he would have a major role in things to come; whether she knew exactly what that role would be provides another topic entirely.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.
Mark

Post by Mark »

He was born as a human and he got the true rune by the time he was still a fetus or something. I'm not sure about this though.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Luc was created by Hikusaak; he has had the True Wind Rune since birth. The exact details aren't known, so I won't say much more than that.

A True Rune is not eternally bonded to its bearer, no matter the case. When Luc died, the True Wind Rune seperated from him. Its current location is unknown.

Leknaat didn't make a comment about Luc and the 108 SoDs. Luc is dead, get over it.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
punishment_chan

Post by punishment_chan »

Some people just can"t get over with it - like me :)
Well Leknaat said his soul wil be blessed etc. And in other Suikodens after collecting all stars we were able to save someone's life. That's why I was little dissapointed with SIII ending - even with all stars Luc and Sara die. On the other hand it was really cool ending, sad but nice done. I like the idea of Luc being reborn, but I don't see any purpose in this. When something like this will occur in the next games Konami should give good explanation... But it's really unlikely to happen.

(Scenario for desperate Luc's fans: Hikusaak has some parential feelings towards Luc and revives him :twisted: )