Suikoden 2 background

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Karaus

Suikoden 2 background

Post by Karaus »

Hello !
First, I'm sorry if I make english mistakes, but I'm french.
My question is about Luca Blight background.
I am playing at the integrality of Suikoden Series (I just finished Suikogaiden 1 yesterday), but I read on the suikoden wikia some informations about Luca Blight background.
http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Luca_Blight
Nethertheless, I didn't see a mention of his mother rap, or death just aftere his sister's born. So I would say where there informations are available. Is there an other game, a book, or an other support who describes his story (and probably describes other informations about Suikoden 2 background) ?
Thank you !
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Re: Suikoden 2 background

Post by suiko2fan2 »

It's hinted at by Luca during a "conversation" with his father in the game. The information about his family and his mom/sister is more clearly explained in the Gensosuikoden Encyclopaedia, page 119, 308-09
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
Karaus

Re: Suikoden 2 background

Post by Karaus »

Thank you ! I didn't know the existence of this book. Infortunaly I presume it is only in japanese and difficult to purchase !
I will search if a complete english translation exists (official or fanmade), but if you have informations about its, I am very interested !