Falena's Riot Post-Civil War

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
RevKoden

Falena's Riot Post-Civil War

Post by RevKoden »

So, What do you guys theorize the riot is all about that led Killey to imprisoned? I was thinking something alongside some hardline Godwin supporters still lurking around..
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Falena's Riot Post-Civil War

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Maybe their football team lost. Or possibly even won.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I thought killey was imprisoned simply for being a wanker.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Wasn't it Lorelei, who led Killey into some trap, and he ended up imprisoned again?
RevKoden

Post by RevKoden »

Sasarai10 wrote:Wasn't it Lorelei, who led Killey into some trap, and he ended up imprisoned again?
Yes, he was lured by Lorelai. But the way he got imprisoned is because of some riot. What riot is this? We don't know yet...i still think lingering Godwin's supporters though.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I don't remember mention of a riot. Could you find the dialogue? I remember Marscal saying to keep an eye on Killey because he didn't like the look of him.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

In the ending credits, I remember something like "Killey was lead to prison".
RevKoden

Post by RevKoden »

sticky-runes wrote:I don't remember mention of a riot. Could you find the dialogue? I remember Marscal saying to keep an eye on Killey because he didn't like the look of him.
and it's Gizel not Marscal that dislike Killey.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Oh you meant his epilogue, sorry I got confused and thought you meant how he originally got in prison. I totally forgot his ending.

Just found a youtube video of Suikoden 2 where Riou recruits Lorelai with Killey in the party: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnLcYTrbiw

Don't forget Killey has a sh!tty attitude even at the best of times. He nearly earned himself a beating from Viktor, Flik and Tsai when he came into the castle and attacked Alex, so he probably went around questioning people about Sindar rumors, got into a dispute with someone (maybe a rival treasure hunter? maybe a former Godwin scholar? Maybe one of the Sun palace rune keepers?) things got out of hand, and he ended up being arrested by Falenan guards.

On a side note: You'd think Killey would have sought out Takamu's assistance, as Takamu has carefully surveyed the country and his eyes have become so keen that he can see through an enchanted elfen trail. Discovering lost sindar ruins should be a piece of cake for him.